• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any sushi fans?

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    SUSHI X3 I love Sushi~
    Any sushi fans?
    TAMANGO ONE OF MY FAVORITE ^_^

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    I love crab roe sushi and salmon sashimi! Tuna is also pretty nice.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Spicy crab and spicy salmon are my favourites. 8D Just put them in front of me, and I'll devour them. I also like salmon sashimi, although I don't have it as often because the restaurant I normally go to only offers it at dinner, and I generally go for lunch.

I'm also a massive udon noodles and tempura fan. Oh god, I'm getting so hungry reading this thread. D;

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
    Years
    As a new 寿司fan, I've had one question.

Are the traditional seaweed wrapped rolls called sushi in Japan? A Japanese friend of mine told me these were called something else.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I've had sushi once before, I don't know what kind but I didn't like it that much. I'm not crazy over sushi.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
    I love Sushi, first tasted one when my friend and I went to the mall and almost all of the food chains are full, so we decided to enter a japanese restaurant and ordered sushi, I think it was tuna, it was delicious! <3

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    They only serve fake stuff on campus but it's still really good (maybe that's for the better; no risk of parasites in the fake stuff).

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    I lived in Japan most of my life too and I hate sushi. I moved to America and I still see sushi! And what's more I see wanna' be Japanese people saying sushi is their favorite because they want to seem cultured.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    why is sushi discussion in j. entertainment..............................
    sushi isn't very entertaining.......................

i like toro and ikura and uni when it's available but i am not really entertained by it.................

adhdguitar

Newbie Pokémon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2015
    I'll eat any sushi, except ones that contain shellfish which I am allergic to. (But if I wasn't I'd eat it in a heartbeat.)

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    i've only had sushi before once, but fell in love with it. it's so GOOOOOD ~

most fond of salmon/tuna.. yeah. and maybe tamago. and everything else.

i recently noticed this sort of ' SUSHI KIT ' thing in a (foreign) supermarket.. so now ima try and make some myself with friends someday.
    hopefully soon. XD;

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I do love Sushi<3
    the sushi I usually eat is called "dynamite" in this Japanese Restaurant called "Sato's" it is really good sushi place here in my town other than that I eat Sushi from our grocery stores. :/ not the best but its good.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I love the Sushi Train Sushi.

Seriously, I go there at least once a week.
    My favourites are chicken and avocado roll, mini ebi roll and usually whatever's there :)

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
    I absolutely ADORE sushi!

I make my own. I have a rolling mat, seaweed and some Japanese rice. I made jalapeno sushi a few weeks ago, was quite nice. I also have a friend who likes to roll her own (:P) too.

I've never met someone who DOESN'T like sushi, with the exception of my mother, who hates the texture of Japanese rice. I prefer Japanese rice to Indian or Chinese actually.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    I'm a MASSIVE Sushi fan. Maybe it's in my blood? =P I love all types- makizushi, nigiri, and I love me some sashimi they sell on the side (which isn't sushi, but...). I'm so lucky that my mum can make mean Californian rolls~♥

NatureKeeper

Well, I simply ADORE Tuna Maki Roll. I dislike Salmon, Shrimp, Crab and other stuff.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I love sushi. I don't really have it that often as it's quite hard to get it around where I live, but my local supermarket sells them in snack packs with soy sauce. Shame they're expensive though, which takes some of the appeal away seeing as I'm given a less-than-flexible amount of money for lunch a week.

Back