• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any weird allergies?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • As the title says, do you have any unusual allergies? I for one sneeze several times every time I eat a cough drop.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I wouldn't say I have any weird allergies, but I am allergic to all kinds of nuts, except like coconuts. That;s just a really common allergy among people nowadays though. If it counts for anything I used to be allergic to eggs. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm allergic to cats, horses, most kinds of grass, almost all trees (but not pine, birch, or cedar), ragweed, mold, dust... the list just goes on. Basically, me + the outside world = lots of sneezing. :( None of my allergies are actually weird, per se (horses are debatable, though!), but just because, well... I have a lot. XD A lot of environmental ones, at least.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • When I was in third grade, I was allergic to my teacher. I even told her that. This totally counts btw.

Years
  • Just the usual things: pollen, cats, dust, mold, and grass. I'm glad I don't have any food allergies like someone I know who can't eat chocolate. How sad is that?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm not allergic to anything as far as I know, but I have a nagging feeling that I have a allergy to caffeine.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Dust, pollen, grass, and cats (but I don't care about that, I love kitties), and then food wise: I used to be allergic to blueberries when I was kid. They made my face swell up and turn blue like that chick from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory :'D Also swiss cheese, it made my throat close up and I got major hives all over my face. so sexy.

As for these, they're not really allergies because they're intolerances but I can't eat gluten (wheat, rye, barley, grain) or dairy.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Other then sneezing from sudden bright light, I can't think of anything else. I know it probably doesn't count though.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm allergic to people and pretty much every type of skin product makes my skin ache and itch.
    I have trouble buying anything because I use it once and then I can never use it again but I can't take it back, so I just have loads of things of products I can't use.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Milk, eggs, peanuts, animal dander, dust, chlorine, and probably some stuff I'm unaware of.

None may be that "weird" but the number of things that I'm allergic to and the severity of mine is astounding.

Master Bait

ಥ‿ಥ
    Years

• I am seriously allergic to allergies. I know it sucks. D;
    Any weird allergies?
    Any weird allergies?

Back