• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any1 got a drifloon ill give them a mespirit lvl50

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    i need a drifloon ind im goin 2 give a mespirit for it

i need a drifloon really badly... my freind code is 3781 7569 7172

i need a drifloon ill trade an azelf with masterball my freind code is 3781 7469 7172

i desperateley need a drifloon and ill trade any of the three lake pokemon with masterballs

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • You do realise you can get a Drifloon on any Friday at Valley Windworks? Just change the date on your DS to Friday and you'll see Drifloon outside. =|

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    i now...

i just need 1 today to get it over with its the last pokemon in my pokedex

my freind code is 3781 7569 7172

Last edited:
    Years
  • Did you not read a word I said? Change the date on your DS to 07/08/09 and you'll find one outside Valley Windworks. -.-

Dark Shaymin

Banned
    Years
  • Sure, I'll trade. But all you need to do to catch Drifloon is wait until Friday, go to the Valley Wind Works, and Drifloon will be there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    i have a bidoof if you want one. its kinda like drifloon only nothing like it

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • These threads really annoy me because you guys know ye should be posting in quick trade yet ye still don't and then those of us with real threads get pushed back to the second page where we get no offers.

Back