• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any1 hu's fave pokemon is an oldie?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    The origional pokemon are better than in any other series IMO.

All of them besides pikachu(I HATE Pikachu) are all my favs :)

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
    Years
    I've had different #1 favorites over time, but they've always been one of the original 151. First it was Pikachu, then Mewtwo, then Lizardon, and now it's Hitokage.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Before the time of pokemon like Suicune and Tyranitar, my fave oldies were Dragonite, Charizard, and all the ones nobody else liked like Farfetch'd, Porygon, Muk, etc...

And yes, the originals are definitely the best.

BulbasoarBaby

Bulbasoars my baby 4 life
    Years
    I don't no many of the newest pokemon...I'm just now getting bak into it again. LoL! Sum ppl think Gloom is ugly and everything, but I think Gloom rocks! Hehehe...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Gloom was awesome...although not the best in the game, it was always one of my favorites...all it did was drool sit there, well...gloomily. It actually had a personality, unlike most other pokemon.

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Before the time of pokemon like Suicune and Tyranitar, my fave oldies were Dragonite, Charizard, and all the ones nobody else liked like Farfetch'd, Porygon, Muk, etc...

And yes, the originals are definitely the best.

Hey i like Farfetch'd its really cute and the thing it holds in its mouth makes it super cute!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I didn't discover until a bit later that Hitmonchan was my favorite. It was a gradual process, though Stadium really defined it for me. He's so cute. But he was unusable because of the low HP and Special made him very thin-skinned, and almost no good moves. Despite what most people thought, even more GS came out, Hitmonchan felt like a boy to me. Even with that purple tunic-skirt thing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hmm...in order here are my fav's
    1.Quilava
    2.dragonite
    3.snorlax....
    strange huh?

Back