• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

anybody else into Sim City 4?

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • Sim City 4, the best PC Sim City to my opinion... what makes it even better is I can take 3d models of various buildings and stuff and make them into buildings, I currently have a pikachu power plant, and a Pokemon center that provides 20 jobs (I have a few other Pokemon related buildings as well)... and there is a lot of download sites for lots and buildings created by other people that play Sim City 4, I am currently trying to find a Zekrom model and make that into a power plant as well to provide 3x the amount Pikachu provides, now into the actual game details

Sim City 4 is a city building game where you build, manage & govern a city, unlike other sim city games, Sim City 4 allows you to have one of your cities, border another city in the same region, regions are what I call similar to counties (you would know what a county is if you live in the US) and also Sim City 4 is the first to use 3d engine, so a graphics card is necessary, it is my favorite of all Sim City games

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Yes! I love this game and Sim City 3000, they are brilliant games along with The Sims but so much to build and do, it's endless fun!

Years
  • This game is my all-time favorite game, due in no small part to the plethora of custom buildings and transportation network mods available for the game.

I prefer to strive for realistic looking cities, myself. The attached image is of the region I am currently working in. I've had several regions I've worked on over the years.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    I don't really play it anymore, but as a kid I adored this game. My favorite aspect of it was the disasters >:D
    It has my favorite game soundtrack of all time, too.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Haha, Money Trees, bruh! I used to spend hours downloading custom buildings, cars, and even ships.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I have SimCity 4: Deluxe Edition. I used to play it a lot when I was younger. It is a great game.

If you have it, you should really look into the various "realism" modds that are available, especially the Network Addon Modd.

The game has aged, but it still holds its own against stuff like Cities XL.

Back