• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Anybody else sick of these Fairy Type Beating Dragon Type Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • I am so sick of seeing nonstop all over the internet ever since the confirmation that Dragon is weak to Fairy, all these pictures of Jigglypuff, Sylveon etc totally destroying one or Dragon Type Pokémon and many Legendary Dragon Type Pokémon have been involved in these pictures and I am sick of seeing them... Type advantages have been around since Gen 1 and this is nothing new, all these pictures are doing is contributing to my Anxiety Disorder, you can't go anywhere without seeing one of these pictures...

anybody else sick of them showing up everywhere,

the joke is gotten old already...

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • To be honest, I think they can be a bit silly at times. It's still a Jigglypuff at he end of the day, unless it's gotten ridiculously high stats it's probably still no real match for a Dragonite. Still, there is something funny about the idea of something tiny and adorable beating a monster like Dialga :)

What frustrates me more is Electric type STILL only having one real weakness... and that's not OP at all?

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    Well, I have to agree to the OP. It's just stupid that people are taking type advantages as if it was something new.
    Why weren't there pictures of, let's say, a Cubchoo beating a Dragon?

Miss Anne Thrope

Disgusted
    Years
  • Saying they're contributing to your anxiety is overreacting, they're just drawings and memes people made. Unless, don't tell me, your anxiety also reacts to seeing grass types conquer water types?

They're just pictures, if you don't like them then scroll over them. That's what I do when I've seen enough.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'm not sick of those pictures at all; even though I like Dragon Pokémon, them getting beaten by Fairies is just too funny to look at.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I saw one today actually, it was a drawing of a Sylveon standing on top of a pile of OU dragon types. It was pretty funny actually. That being said, this isn't the forum to discuss fan art and if you'd like to express your feelings about the new Fairy type you may do so in this thread here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back