• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anybody enjoy the GBA generation to the DS generation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm not sure if I could pick. I loved Gen 3. I have so much nostalgia for it. Sapphire was pwnage and I'll never forget the ending and how great it was. OR the sweet music Hoenn offered. Then there was Mystery dungeon. I remember playing it through the winter months. It was one of the greatest games of Gen 3 next to Sapphire. But Gen 5 is great, too. I love how they've started to really change some things that needed changed and added so many great features. The pokemon aren't too bad either. I guess it's a tie for me, because I'll probably be nostalgic for all of it in my later years.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2013
    I can't particularly choose from the two as I have enjoyed playing the both of them. But if I'm going to rank, GBC generation will certainly be the first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back