• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody into Morrowind on these boards?

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    Hey, all. I just dug out my Xbox and am playing Morrowind again. :) Also, I bought a copy of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for my sis, so we can battle. I'll bet a lot of you have played that, but I'm wondering if any of you Computer Geeks or Xbox owners have given orrowind a try. When Peter Molyneux's Fable came out, I played it and beat it within 25 hours, and that includes a bit of nosing about things unrelated to the main quest. I was horribly disappointed with the brevity of the game, and as predicted, have returned to the Elder Scrolls.

My favorite character was a Dunmer warrior (customized class w/ Light Armor proficiency, Long Blade proficiency, and a variety of other skills [such as Alteration and Security]). I've played all of the other races, but my favorites (in terms of appearance) are Dunmer, Altmer, and the Beast Races. I max all of my skills, end up around level 90 when I finish the GotY expansions, and hunt for all of the caves, tombs, ruins, and miscellanious sidequests. I even do the Daedric Quests and the Vampire Quests.

In other words, I adore this freaking game!!! There's never been one like it, and I am afraid that the next installment, Oblivion, will likely end up somewhat abbreviated (like Fable? Oh no!!) to compensate for a heavy video load, and the Alchemy and Training mini-games will only annoy people who totally loved Morrowind and the titles that preceeded it. Making games 'more mainstream' ruins them in my opinion. Variety and uniqueness is what makes games like these winners.

Anyway, anybody here like Morrowind or know of a good forum for it?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    ME!I just love that game,it's the best one I have ever seen.I like human races.I only used 1 character.He was full of mistakes,like he had Heavy and Light Armor in Major Skills.I wanted a Longsword skill,but I became a master in Blunt Weapon instead,because I used a staff to kill the Balmora Pawnbroker(which I regret now) and my blunt weapon skill increased.XD...
    So,I became a Blunt Weapon using Imperial trying to shoot arrows...XD
    After a month,I got used to the situation,and now I'm a 45 level warrior who can use every weapon,and I have a sweet wife.^^I don't fight for Morrowind,I'm an Artifact Hunter.

Back