• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody know anything about "The Midnight Sons"?

They're the group that sang "If Only Tears Could Bring You Back" from the original film, and I looked them up on the AMG, and I can't find doodly squat. They apparently never released an album or anything. Then I stumbled across an interview with some guy named Andy Karp, and he said he was the one that signed them:

https://www.aandronline.com/reading-room/andy_karp.html

But I can't find anything other than that! Anybody got any info on this group? Don't they have ANY other songs?

Years
    Since there is a connection with the first movie, I'll let it go. Actually, of all the bands connected to that, I haven't even heard of them. Then again, I never was with the music scene.

And wikipedia doesn't even have an entry about them. Weird.

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    That means, either they changed their name, press thought they were just a new band and they never bothered to correct the press.
    Or, they quit while they were ahead.

Back