• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody remember me?

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
  • Anybody remember me?

God.. It's been so long since I've been here and my moods have been seen more here then anywhere els. From times when I felt you betrayed me to time of pure enjoyment... I even met my one and only love here.... It's been so long I don't remember much of my old ways and the oekaki frontier has aged my pashents... After teaching many artists and making Smeargles canvas a hit oekaki.. Having paul give it a new domain and actualy preping for two new oekakies.. Balancing 780 oekakiers on my plate with more still to come and a great number of world champ oekaki contests won and lost.. My drawing skills have become more defined, more detailed and faster to do. I have become more loyal to my requesties and I actualy compleat about 13 drawings in a months time. In claires foot steps I'm also making Doodlemew's and Dragonite's shrine oekakies and many oekakiers can reunite there.

A week or two ago I talked with Nicola after several months of no contact.. And she softly lead me back here.. I've been watching it alot but at the same time I'v been causious not to post.. Now I come back to you not as the freenature arts I was but as the Picori of Smeargles Canvas.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • That may be why Maze. I left here sometime back in july due to some responsabilities I felt where not being met. Through that time and mid august I had attacked Pokecommunities oekaki due to no new mods or any sign that people actualy cared.. But that pitty has been well paid and with the members choosing for themselfs to come to Smeargle's or stay in PcD, I now have a place that can give people pure hope for a better drawing community. Those feelings of hate to this forum came to a end and my childish ways as well. I come back to better the community but I will stay in my suited area and only take matters into my own hands with the official orders of Brendon and Nicola.

Thank you for the welcome and I hope to see you more as time passes.

Years
  • Well you seem to live quite the busy life, but,
    Off topic, you see i started this september right? well i wanna know if 116 posts in 3 weeks or so is alot in one month?eheh..

And I hope i see you in the pokecommunity as time goes on xD

Years
  • Why yes, I do remember you. So if you're staying here in PC again, welcome back and hope you have fun again like before! :D

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • That is quite alot maze.. When I started this community I had 35 posts at your time.. I'm not sure activity and responsability is shown through post count but I wish you the best to getting your first thousand. You are very much on your way.

Hey Aki. Thank you for such a warm welcome after our conflicts.

I really hope things are more Dilly dally-Shilly shally then when I left, I was horible and if anything I was at my lowest after being told the mods where againced the artists.. Now to see it was all fake has given me a horible record.. But I do beg forgiveness and hope my return doesint cause problems. Heh..... As long as things are in the past I will begin where I left off in the art community.. Since I left I've felt lost even with a group of my own students, but it's rough without the teachers still behind you. So I'll make the most of my return and help out when I'm told and not just when I "think" I can.

Years
  • Great, thats awesome, perhaps when you get your first 100 posts ill congratualte you xD, unless of course i get there before you.. eheh

by the way, im glad another nice guy is back xD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Consider that congrats possable. I'm not sure I'll reach if before you but we'll see how things fly as the days age. I can tell your going to have 700 by christmas though, you being a rom hacker and all they have the easiest time making posts about replies or random info.

Thanks for saying that about me. I'm glad to be back.

Years
  • Lol, im glad i made a new friend who is kind xD, but i only started rom hacking btw, im trying to find a full tutorial on scripting.. but i cant find one!!

Ehehe.. by christmas eh? perhaps i just might XD

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • New friend? Wow thanks Maze, didint know we'd be friends but thats wonderful. hm.. I know a member who usto be called "The Doctor" knew alot about Websites but I think I'll find Cra@kor if he still goes here. That guy was one of the greater rom hackers and I think he made some tutorials. I'm only about 60% sure though.. I saw something before I left.

Years
  • Little note @ Razmazter: unless you're the creator of a welcome thread, then only one post per thread is allowed here, according to NU/W rules. :s If you wish to continue talking, please take it to PM.

Back on topic, yes, of course I remember you, FNA. :> Welcome back - it's always nice seeing people who've decided to return. :P Hopefully you'll find yourself having a good time this time around~

Years
  • Oh, because if i knew how to script, then id make da best games!!, mind you it take me a year or 2, since i like to work alone, eheh, (my head is bulging of ideas), and ill add you to my friends list xD

[EDIT after administors post] Sure, ill stop talking in this thread, xD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yes, I believe I do. Welcome back and enjoy your stay ^^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Sorry I havent returned to full activity.. I have been working alot at Scanvas.
    Thanks so much for the welcomes typhlomence, Virtual, and I hope to enjoy this place once again. it's great to see all of you.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Lol, yeah it was a long time ago.... I have half a mind to check my friends list as see who all is still here. But I believe that alot of them are staying though so I feel safe enough not to check XD. It's great to see you are, I see you've changed your name but your signatures and signs are more then enough to help in knowing you =3.. :huggles: I hope we can talk more now that I'm back.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Hey sig, thanks for understanding. It took me awhile to come back but I am X3.

And hey wal, I know.. With how people where acting about you guys it just had me pissed, then when I came to the oekaki to see some of what they said was true. I thought the rest was true too, and that just rubed me the wrong way. Then I found out they used the oekaki to further their own lies, as you could guess I gave them a lil' more then a piece of my mind.. But they will never forget it lol.

It's great to be back and I can't wait till my next picture is done so I can post it for you all.

Back