• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anyone Else Get The Shiny Zigzagoon from Gamestop or EB??

Do you have the shiney Zigzagoon from EB or Gamestop?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    I just got mine today! I was wondering if the IDNo was the same on all or not?
    Mine is: OT/SAPHIRE (yes it is spelled wrong on the game) IDNo 30317
    Vote in the poll!

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    lol it was so weird last night i decided to train my zigzagoon since its only lvl 5 and low and behold like the 3rd pokemon i came up against was a shiny Wurmple!!! i was soooo happy lol

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'll be getting one this saturday...I wonder if I breed it will I have a 1/64 chance of getting a shiny pokemon like I can in G/S? I could get a lot of Shiny Pokemon that way if I try hard enough o_o;; Still, I'll be getting one for my ruby and one for my sapphire.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • I already have a Shiny Zigzagoon, so I don't really want to have to drive all the way to the closest mall in order to get one. =P

However, out of playing my Silver and Ruby versions for a total over over 500+ hours, the only shiny Pokemon I've ever come across (besides that Gyarados) is that Zigzagoon. Geez, talk about my luck. x[

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't think the shiny breeding odds are like that anymore, since it's no longer IV dependant.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I just hope it's possible (and has a good probability like the 1/64 thing) ...I never had any luck in shiny breeding in G/S/C...they always had this "It's Bursting With Energy!" caption and I think that means it's impossible for them to breed or something...I never was able to breed any of my shinys ._.

DarkCharizardOfTheNight

Darkest of All
    Years
  • i had a shiny ditto (in Gold Ver.) and that bred with almost anything... and i bred it with a staryu and got a shiny one after my 4th egg ^^ i trained that thing like no other to use the Water stone on it and lo and behold a shiny Starmie!!! AH that thing was soo cool....

Origima

The Original Origima
    Years
  • Heh, I was breeding just to get an Elekid for my restart on Crystal (I did that a lot, so I could end up raising every Pokemon) and when I hatched the egg poof! It was shiney! I didn't even know you could get a shiney Pokemon from normal parents. ^-^; ...But that was the only shiney I ever got, save for a duplicate of a gold Rattata my friend caught and the Red Gyarados. =/

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Shiny Zigzagoon from GameStop??? Is this true? How does it work, and does it cost anything? I've never heard of anything like this.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2004
    what you do is bring your gba into gamestop or eb games and they should have a demo disc that has the berry glitch fix on it. in addition to the fix it gives you a lvl 5 shiny zigzagoon if you have 5 or less pokemon in your party (has to have a spot to put it) and yes you can still do it even if your berry system has already been fixed
    EDIT i forgot to say it does it thru the gba gcn link cable and it is complely free

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Aaargh...some idiot messed up the downloader apparently and I couldn't get my shiny zigzagoon -.- They sort of promised they'd have it next month though...hopefully they will...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Does it have the cable already, or do you have to bring your own? I'm going to GameStop today hopefully to get some shiny Zigzagoons, since I only have one shiny in r/s, and that's a shiny Oddish. I have two GameStops in my city, but there is only one that I go to. The other one doesn't even look like a GameStop, but it is. The one I always go to is at our biggest mall and it is the GameStop that you always see. Plus it's closer to where I live. :P

Back