• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Anyone else like Fennekin?

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I like Fennekin. I have two plushies of him and getting a fennekin bag soon. Though I'm okay with the fennekin line. My favourite fully evolved Kalos starter is Greninja becaause of his hidden ability makes him very flexible as a team player.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Not a huge fan of it. I've actually never been a great fan of fire starters. The water ones were always my favorite (not including Gen III).

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I EV trained a Fennikin for Sp. Atk and I wasn't disappointed. However, I started with a Froakie because I pick the water type in my first playthrough of every generation. This came back to bite me though, because when you are prompted to choose a Kanto starter, I didn't want to water stack my team with a Blastoise and, since Charizard is for cliche juveniles, I chose to go with Venusaur. Either I'm not using it right, or Venusaur doesn't pull its own weight. Fennikin, on the other hand, kicks ass in the Battle Mansion and other chain battling situations.

Not a huge fan of it. I've actually never been a great fan of fire starters. The water ones were always my favorite (not including Gen III).
    Don't be hating on Mudkip.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • While I wasn't necessarily crazy about this generation's final evolutions of the starters, I did enjoy the choice of starters. Myself, I chose Fennekin. But I made sure it was female because I felt that its design leaned more toward that gender (like Chikorita and its evos).

Years
  • I think everyone likes fennekin. it's cute, it has a cute bark, it's a FOX.

I really like braixen, but I'm not sure about Delphox.

I love chespin, but his evolutions disappointed me. So I chose froakie when I started (mostly because I knew everyone was going to pick fennekin.)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Fennekin is mightily cute and I especially like how Delphox uses a wand to battle, even though my starter was Chespin. I dont know why that entertains me so much. :P
    Well, its Hidden Ability IS Magician, hence the wand...

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • When the starters were released I thought Fenneken would be my favourite. But I have to say it ended up being the worst one out of the three.

The one I thought that would be the worst Chepsin ended up being my favourite I'm not sure but there is just something perfect about Chestnaught.

Misaka

Yokoso
    Years
  • Fennekin is so cute! It is definitely my favorite starter from Kalos. I especially love my Delphox. It's reliable and not to mention awesome- it's a freaking wizard/witch!

Sapphire Dragon

Let go of the scars that define you.
    Years
  • I loved Fennekin from the time it was revealed. It was definitely my starter, but for some reason I couldn't use Braixen. It just seemed off on the design for me.

Ironically, I really like the design for Delphox.

Johnnykal89

Johnny
    Years
  • Fennekin was my favorite of the three Kalos starters, its a fox and I love foxes. I ended up choosing chespin on my second playthrough due to wanting articuno but I ended up always looking for a fennekin.

Years
  • I really like Fennekins design and it was initially my favorite starter but I was disappointed by its evolutions.

I don't think any of the starters this gen were especially great though.

Years
  • I love Fennekin because it reminds me of my dog ♥ And its final evo is so cool! I love my Delphox!

Years
  • Well, in the first generation I've always gone with Charmander and for second Totodile was my fav. After a long break and back to Pokemon I picked Fennekin and couldn't be happier. :3

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • I love Fennekin! Its exceptional design makes it look extremely cute, alongside its overwhelming power for its level/area of the game.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Have to say, he grew on me with his evolutions. The second Braixen used its wand to release ember, I was like, "SOLD!"

Back