• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone else sick?

Years
  • I got some type of virus where I can't stop coughing, have no energy, and throat is on fire. My head hurts when I try to get up and walk :( Probably the flu others had and passed to me. It's the worst one I've had in a whiiiile.
    I had to take the 4-hour SAT today in the morning...after that went to WingStop with my girlfriend, barely ate 3 wings, and went home to lay in bed and play Pokemon (and my new Lego Undercover 3DS game xD).

Anyone else sick? How do you spend your sick days?

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Yea I m sick bro, I have fever, cold body, coughing, no energy, head hurt, arm hurt, leg hurt, neck hurt,
    aww man, i hate these, i have to eat 8 kind of pill , LAME~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I get sick too frequently. It's like every month I'm either suffering a cold, down with the flu, having stomach problems, monthly cramps (you ladies know what I'm referring to), and ugh...I get pretty much every common sickness out there. And most of the time I get sick I end up in the ER 95% of the time, which is worse. :(

I'm always in bed when I'm sick. I can't afford to spread the virus to anyone. There were times that I had to set myself aside so I wouldn't make others get sick as well.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I never get sick, but I had pink eye a couple days ago. When I'm sick, I normally lay around all day in my underwear and chill on the computer. It's really not much different than my normal days xD

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • whenever i get sick, i get VERY sick since i rarely get ill. i got sick a couple weeks ago. it was a super bad flu. it seems everyone has that awful cough.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I was sick last week, but I've pretty much recovered from it. I had a cold and it was awful walking around campus coughing and being cold. Also coughing in class and constantly blowing my nose isn't fun. When I didn't have to be in school, I stayed inside and ate a lot of ramen and other kinds of soup. I also did lots of sleeping which is usually what I always do when sick.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • Last time I was ill was over new year with an cold that my daughter gave me. I spend my days when sick watching DVD with my daughter.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • I'm not sick but I do have a physical Injury on my slashed right knee. It dd hurt a lot. But I recover fast.

Even our Admin is down with flu.......... :(

Years
  • Going to school/college is the worst. I used to feel awkward coughing in front of everyone in the class every 30 seconds, but then eventually realized that no one cares lol. Do what's best for you. Still sucks though because of how dreadful you feel sitting in a chair all day, being uncomfortable.

In 5th-6th grade, I'd seriously hold my cough in for the entire day until I couldn't breathe because of how bad my throat itched. I'd get involuntary tears in my eyes from it. (kids have the most stupid thoughts and behavior sometimes...o_O)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Despite how cold it's been (it's been negative all week), I haven't gotten sick yet. My colds are weird. Whenever I get a cold it only lasts for like a day.

Years
  • I don't get drastically sick per se, but when I do it's usually just some colds or allergies coming about. But those happen rather frequently, and it's unpleasant if I do say so myself. V_V

Years
  • I luckily haven't gotten sick yet. There was this horrible flu going around school that I somehow managed to avoid (thank god since it was finals week). When I am sick though usually watch movies or play games, and nap. And when I get sick it's not like deathly, but I do usually vomit and have a fever :(

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Even after 10 years of living in Kentucky, the cold and I still don't get along well. I was sick today, and still feel like crap. I may not go to school tomorrow either, idk I may though because my mother's sick and she turns evil when sh's sick. It's knda scary. :o

Back