• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone ever had a problem with an ebay seller?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    I won bids on 3 shiny pokemon cards and they were all said to have been in near mint or mint condition, but when I recieved it, they had large creases on one and weird markings on another. I contacted the seller for a refund and what I got back was a childish response with a passive aggressive tone, so I responded with the same tone. I will post up the links and emails if anyone is interested, but I'm not sure if that is breaking any rules here. Thanks for your opinion guys. This is my first time with such a bad seller.

Years
    Rate them down on eBay and take it up with eBay, although you may not have much of a case. They do have a rating system in place for sellers. Simple as that. Posting the links and emails is against the rules.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    You can open an item not as described case but make sure when the screen pops up asking if you want to open a paypal dispute scroll to the bottom and click continue with ebay. Fill out the form and the seller will have 10 days to refund you, if they do not esculate the case to customer services and they will force a refund and look at all the contact between you both. In your feedback do not mention anything about a dispute as they can have it removed.

Had the same experience.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2011
    Never trust eBay sellers. I've had some pretty experiences on there mayself, although not with Pokemon cards yet! Definitely leave a bad rating so that ither buyers can see that they may get ripped off.

Years
    Never trust eBay sellers. I've had some pretty experiences on there mayself, although not with Pokemon cards yet! Definitely leave a bad rating so that ither buyers can see that they may get ripped off.

I've yet to have a bad experience with an eBay seller. As long as you vet the seller yourself by looking at their pages and seeing how long they've been on eBay and the feedback people have given, you should be fine.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    The seller agreed to give me a full refund after an ebay case was opened...

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    Go open case and say that item did not match description. And say this "I contact seller and say him for my problem but he dont wanna help me" I wanna full refund for my card couse is not the same as it say to be on description. And you will get your money back.

Back