• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone for DDR?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yes, I'm a DDR fan too, but I only play DDR when ever I go the arcade. lol =D

Years
    I play DDR, and quite frequently.

My favorite level, I would say, is Dropout on Medium from Extra Mix. I still cannot beat Hard, but I am trying. A close second is Afronova Primeval from 4th Mix on Hard.

Bizz

Bizzling
    Years
    The Bizzlings take great pride in their vast knowledge of DDR. This particular Bizzlings happens to own six DDR games and would have more if not for lack of money, but ah, well... Last summe,r I would play it every day for 2-6 hours depending on if I had my awesome fellow DDRling friend or not, which was literally almost every other day. I practically stuided this game, even it's characters from the Japanese sites... I remember all of their names, wrote DDR fanfictions, and was even able to do seven (out of ten) footer heavy modes. If I started practicing like that again, I might be able to get even better...

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I love DDR. :D
    There aren't any nearby arcades though and I don't have a dance mat, so the closest thing I have to it is Stepmania.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I LOVE DDR! I was a bit dissappointed by DDRX- story mode is so long and have been stuck playing through the beginner songs... -_-
    My fav game is DDR Party :D It's JPN release.
    Umm I was really disappointed that my red octane mat won't work on my 360... and I own almost every ddr for ps2, and I own in the groove- but don't really like it.
    I can play on heavy but I'm often lazy and play on standard because I have better stamina on standard

Back