• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone from 2004?

mvtm

Years
  • Hey I'm back! I don't know anyone or i don't remember much of my PC friends name. It's been so long, i am a very very old member. By any chance does anyone remember me? Hi, my name is Maria and i just got back playing Pokemon Go... after many many years without touching a Pkmn game !

:)

*waves*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey I'm back! I don't know anyone or i don't remember much of my PC friends name. It's been so long, i am a very very old member. By any chance does anyone remember me? Hi, my name is Maria and i just got back playing Pokemon Go... after many many years without touching a Pkmn game !

*waves*
    Wow hi
    Welcome back! I'm only here since 2007, alas, so I don't know if we've spoken before. But it's cool to see really old members returning 8)

You should also try Pokémon Sun or Moon if you like video games in general! They're great handheld games. But GO was quite addictive haha. I was only into it in the summer when all my friends still were too.

Hope you'll enjoy the new site c: Looks a bit different from the old days, doesn't it?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey I'm back! I don't know anyone or i don't remember much of my PC friends name. It's been so long, i am a very very old member. By any chance does anyone remember me? Hi, my name is Maria and i just got back playing Pokemon Go... after many many years without touching a Pkmn game !

*waves*

Welcome back! I'm from 2010 myself, but dang, you've been a long term forum member, huh? <33

But yeah, it's nice to meet you; you can call me Dragon! I'm glad that you've gotten back to the franchise; as there are many great pokemon games these days! Sun and Moon are amazing, for example! Mmm, but yeah, hope we can see each other and chat sometime! Feel free to give me a VM or PM anytime and I'll be glad to chat and someday be great friends with you. :]

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I know there's still staff and sooome members here from 2004! I'm from 2005 myself, so maybe back then we were on at the same time? That was a pretty active year though, so I don't specifically remember you. Lots of different people back then. DD:

Welcome back, though!

Did Pokemon Go remind you to check this place again? Or did you stumble onto it?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I am not nearly that ancient, sorry. I've been here a mere 6.5 years. Regardless, welcome back! It's always nice to see old members returning, so hopefully you'll have fun here! (:

Years
  • Holy crud hello. I'm not from 2004, but my first account was from 2006 which I guess is.. close enough? x'D It's super awesome to have you back again Maria. :O Like, really. We get a lot of returning members but not as many who were from so long ago. Be sure to stick around, PC has changed a lot but we're still awesome!

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • I REMEMBER YOU

I've been around, think I joined back in 2004 on my first account. I'd always see you pop up in the user picture thread

Sup :]

Back