• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone from NC?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Why would any state pass the legislation needed to set side a whole day to honor that nerd? XP

I'm sorry, I was never a big Clay Aiken fan...I'm totally shocked at how he could possbly be more popularthan the real American Idol, Ruben Studdard. I think I have Clay to blame for me not watching American Idol this season at all XP

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    tmbjr said:
    Why would any state pass the legislation needed to set side a whole day to honor that nerd? XP

I'm sorry, I was never a big Clay Aiken fan...I'm totally shocked at how he could possbly be more popularthan the real American Idol, Ruben Studdard. I think I have Clay to blame for me not watching American Idol this season at all XP
    I agree. How can a state have a day honoring some everyday teenager that happened to get on a TV show? It seems kinda weird to do that. And I think Clay Aiken is especially weird because he is crazy about the color pink. I don't know any other male who is crazy about pink. I hate pink. My sister even hates pink. I thought Ruben however was super cool. I was so happy when he won. It's too bad that you never hear about him anymore. Also, I haven't watched a single episode of the new American Idol season. It is just getting boring, and boring, and more boring...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I don't even know what NC is, but I have to say I do like Clay Aiken. At least he can actually sing, unlike most of the people on this season of American Idol. *still annoyed about JPL being voted out*

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I don't even know what NC is, but I have to say I do like Clay Aiken. At least he can actually sing, unlike most of the people on this season of American Idol. *still annoyed about JPL being voted out*
    I think he/she means the state of North Carolina by NC

BTW: this probably should be moved to Other Entertainment...

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    This can stay, it's referring more to the idea of the legislature passing a day off for Clay aiken...and exactly WHY would they do that?? I mean, he got on TV...thousands of people from north carolina got on tv...if they gave a day for each of them there would be no school...

I think they did this only because Alabama gave Ruben a day...which is also dumb..

BOO ya!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya and it there something wrong with that? You never no is a there is a gay member here that you might offend...lets hope you dident i dont like clay but he doe have the bteer voice....

TeamRocket

she bangs! she bangs! oh oh she moves she moves!
    - William Hung

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    I didn't watch AI last year. This year i finnely watced it to see who won. *waiting for AI*.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    john peter lewis should have won this year... o well... clay's lame. really very boring.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Just when I thougth I couldn't hate this state any more. I've never liked American Idol. I never liked Clay Aiken. They've given him way too much publicity. And now this.

/me walks off, muttering something about dropping a bunch of nukes on NC under his breath

Back