• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anyone got a pokemon to level 100?

Akiyo

Send my love.
    Years
    Only including Pokemon I trained from level 5 or under, i've got:

Rhydon
    Charizard
    Kangaskahn
    Kabutops
    Quilava
    Gengar
    Umbreon

The others that I didn't hatch from eggs are:

Mewtwo
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Articuno
    Suicune
    Entei (Traded at level 63)
    Chansey
    Rayquaza (I got this traded at level 100)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Nope, no lvl 100's. The closest I have is a lvl 71 Celebi, which I got at Journey Across America. I don't play that much...

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    My entire team is level 100...

Swampert
    Claydol
    Alakazam (this guy is special attack tank at this level)
    Magneton
    Vileplume
    Tropius

None others, though...
    I have a Mew, Deoxys, and all all of those guys, but I rarely use them... it's almost like having an autographed copy of Joyce's "Ulysses"... you have it for show, but you never actually read it.

Years
    dam dam! dam! dam!! cant post ny without r/c cheat(emerald)... well, then, all nine starters at final form!!!
    the rest were r/c cheats!!(about 73 lvl 100's with cheat) and kronik, it's actually easier coz i tried it, with a lvl 1 pichu (friend gave me off G/s) and went through sidney; exp share on pichu, it went to lvl 18!!!

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Well I have a Lv.99 Mewtwo which I can't be bothered to train. o_O

Jolty-kun

Years
    Alot, well some.. about 5. XD
    But my most memorable was a Huntail, my friend traded me him. He was like level 20 when he traded me him, and he just became my leader of the party. XD
    And eventually after alot of victories at the elite four, he went upto level 100.
    It took shorter than I thought it could of been, my friend was suprised too, but hey, I was like.. addicted back then.

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    I have a level 100 starter in every version except Gold (Which got stolen x.x) and LeafGreen... but I'm getting there... my Blastoise is at... level 94, if I remember correctly. *Too lazy to check now*

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    well i ran acrose this thread a few weeks ago so i decided to count al my lvl 100s and i have 124 level 100 pokemon my fav is my ho-oh witch has all its EVs in speaical attack and he has 500 SP.AT ya!

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2007
    I have like, 100+ Level 100 Pokemon on Blue version. Not many in GSC, and probably around 15 in Sapphire/LG.

I barely play In-Game, but when I play it I do everything fast, and I play it for a long time.

yasu-trainer

Intermediate Trainer
    Years
    I never played my Ruby game enough to get a slew of lv. 100's like most here. All I have is my lv. 100 Blaziken and Xatu. My Sneasel is at lv. 94, though. I would level her up, but I want to transfer her to D/P to evolve her to Weavile.

chrisatsilph

Nothing
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2016
    i got salamence scizor tyranitar lugia shiny ludicolo rayquzza kyogue groudon mewtwo
    metagross

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    it's not hard, it's just about patience. A lot of people who are lazy just raise their teams to lv 50, and use that for BF and stuff. The only reason I hate that is because a lot of pokemon won't get moves they would have otherwise, or have to be kept at a lower evolution for a longer time.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    To me, raising Pokes to Lv100 is a waste. The highest Poke I have ever had was a Lv96 Tyranitar, but that was to destroy the Lv100 Mewtwo's that my boys used to love so much. Well, until I showed them that more balanced Pokes can be just as good as unbalanced ubers. My next highest is a team of Lv91-93 Linoone. They are that high because in Emerald they have the best chance of picking up Rare Candies, not to mention TM26 Earthquakes.

The rest of my Pokes I don't train above 60, with my Legendaries not going above 70. There is no need to go any higher. I do the Lv50 run through BF, and then do the Open Level at Lv55-60. No Pokes learn any required moves after that.

AC drain

Lak Rabbit
    Years
    That's not always true, some pokemon learn moves very late. This is even worse in D/P. Some pokemon get moves in the 90's (Why gamefreak??)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    They may learn moves past Lv60, but none of them are good enough or necessary that you need to level up to get them. The obvious exception are some uber Pokes (like Lugia that doesn't get Aeroblast until Lv77), but I don't bother using them anyway.

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
    my lvl 100s are groudon,tyranitar,salamence,charizard,blaziken,blastoise,lapras,rayquaza,swampert,azumarill,latios,walrein and more but those are my best ones.

Back