• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Anyone got some Pok'eMon Leauge tips???

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If you told us your team, it may help. Generally speaking however, a good water type with Surf and Ice Beam will do well. You may want to consider a fighting type like Hariyama as well. Fire is an asset in the last battle.

AnimatedSora

...Following the Light...
    Years
  • Oh....Lol.Well I always carry my level 68 Blaziken,and my lvl 56 Plusle.The rest of the pokemon I just pick out lol.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • a team of high level pokemon with just ok movesets is enough to beat the elite 4... the biggest problem most of the time is either running out of PP or too low level. High levels help both. If you can kill them faster, then more PP is conserved for the next battle...

try training a few more pokemon to help out. 2 vs 26 pokemon is rather insane at this stage of the game.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    A way to restore pp is to grow a lot of leppa berries, they really help out, especially if you run out of pp for the moves you need, like thunder and fire blast.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If you have aggron, make sure to give him really strong physical attacks, no special ones, because of his low sp. attack.Earthquake would be a good move for him.Also, give him quick claw, so he can sometimes attack first.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • If you have sapphire version then a Kyogre would be strong. I have ruby so my team was a Groudon, Aggron, Raichu, Kadabra, Sceptile and something else. You could go to Sootopolis and catch a Gyarados when you dive. Then it can learn Hydro Pump and Hyper Beam. My Rayquaza knows it. A steel pok?mon with Hyper Beam is strong too.

AnimatedSora

...Following the Light...
    Years
  • I have a Kyogre as one of my main fighters....I nickname all my Pok'e Mon so I forgot it's name lol......And I was to lazy to look in my Pok'e Dex....XD

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    If you have a Kyogre, then you sholdn't have much trouble defeating the E4.You may want to train for a while, at least to level 50, then the E4 should be extremely easy.

Years
  • I think that unless the Aggron was at a high level it would be kinda useful but at the end Steven's are all armored, and that would be kinda hard. I am crazy and I had Raquaza use outrage and then when he got confused use the yellow flute, and rest when there wasnt much life, then use the flute to awaken... not sure which one it is though....

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Aggron can be helpful with earthquake too against the elite 4. Though Aggron may run into some trouble against Glacia due to low sp.def, it can prove itself to be a worthy teammate. (however i still like Rhydon more only because it shares the Heracross monopoly now)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Megahorn is the heracross monopoly... only until Ruby Sapphire this monopoly is now shared, but only to Rhyhorn family... so now this makes 2 different pokemon in the world learning megahorn- heracross and Rhydon, and only these two

Back