• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone has worthless Deja Vus and "I'LL KILL MYSELF IF THIS IS A CONCIDENCE" thing?

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Well, whenever I get a Deja Vu, it's at an awkard time. SCHOOL is a nice example, as I was there a half year now ><.

Also, sometimes I get things that I'll kill myself if they're a coincidence, no, I've got no death wish, but those coincidences somewhat makes me go.. O.O
    An example would be actually that I named my Sudowoodo a few months ago restarting Crystal Tree x_X, now I saw a nice girl at PC called Tree_x, I said to myself "Ha, anotha freakin' coincidence" (Knowing myself it was way more dirty), the same day, I battled her.

(Couldn't fit in the title) Also, one of my most awkard things is that I look a girl I don't even know, MR.NUMBNUT HERE CATCHS HER IN THE EYE. That's right. Both look at the eyes of the other. WTF moment indeed. (You can say I have a good imagination, Well, I HAVE, but something that happens moar than one time is.. LOLOMGWTFBBQ)

I'll probably get some negative comments, like what I usually get.
    But eh, at least I found myself a way to get out of my boringness (Two battles of my Feraligatr sweeping almost two of the trainer's team <_<)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    ... what's your point? I fail to understand what you're trying to discuss here...

ILoveDragonite

~~Do the wave~~
    Years
    Well, whenever I get a Deja Vu, it's at an awkard time. SCHOOL is a nice example, as I was there a half year now ><.

Also, sometimes I get things that I'll kill myself if they're a coincidence, no, I've got no death wish, but those coincidences somewhat makes me go.. O.O
    An example would be actually that I named my Sudowoodo a few months ago restarting Crystal Tree x_X, now I saw a nice girl at PC called Tree_x, I said to myself "Ha, anotha freakin' coincidence" (Knowing myself it was way more dirty), the same day, I battled her.

(Couldn't fit in the title) Also, one of my most awkard things is that I look a girl I don't even know, MR.NUMBNUT HERE CATCHS HER IN THE EYE. That's right. Both look at the eyes of the other. WTF moment indeed. (You can say I have a good imagination, Well, I HAVE, but something that happens moar than one time is.. LOLOMGWTFBBQ)

I'll probably get some negative comments, like what I usually get.
    But eh, at least I found myself a way to get out of my boringness (Two battles of my Feraligatr sweeping almost two of the trainer's team <_<)
    I have no idea what your talking about, at all. I do know this tree girl though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    i've had so many random Deja Vu's, it creeps me out sometimes o_o
    its like, "wait, i remember doing/seeing this....."
    its weird.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Talk to me about Deja vu's? Brace yourself for brain explosion. XD
    I'll just tell one of them stories, since the other ones are....well, banned in 3 countries due to accidental death regarding brain disruption. XD

3 days before our vacation in Egypt I had a dream about this room with a round table and 3 chairs. Me, my brother and sister were sitting and eating hamburgers there. In the dream I could only see from 1 vantage point. I couldn't move or make any decisions in the dream, I could just see myself and my brother sitting and eating and talking.
    I woke up, and thought nothing of it. Wrote it down somewhere (I have crazy dreams, and I often write them down to laugh at them later), and went back to sleep.

3 days later we were in Egypt in our hotel room at night. Mom and dad went to bed, and we ordered room service. Hamburgers. Then, as I sat in the room on the chair next to the round table I shuddered, and remembered the dream. I looked around the room, and EVERYTHING was the same, except 1 thing. A ketchup bottle made of glass. In my dream it had been a wine bottle. Out of reflex I looked at where I had stared into the room in my dream. At the exact spot I saw a hole in the wall. It was small and almost unnoticeable, but you had a perfect view of our room from the other side. Luckily mom and dad had booked the room on the other side.
    it gave me nightmares.

This is a true story.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    i've had so many random Deja Vu's, it creeps me out sometimes o_o
    its like, "wait, i remember doing/seeing this....."
    its weird.
    That's what a Deja Vu is. Lawlz.
    But this sounds like flawed gameplay though, "Been here, done that" XD.

Talk to me about Deja vu's? Brace yourself for brain explosion. XD
    I'll just tell one of them stories, since the other ones are....well, banned in 3 countries due to accidental death regarding brain disruption. XD

3 days before our vacation in Egypt I had a dream about this room with a round table and 3 chairs. Me, my brother and sister were sitting and eating hamburgers there. In the dream I could only see from 1 vantage point. I couldn't move or make any decisions in the dream, I could just see myself and my brother sitting and eating and talking.
    I woke up, and thought nothing of it. Wrote it down somewhere (I have crazy dreams, and I often write them down to laugh at them later), and went back to sleep.

3 days later we were in Egypt in our hotel room at night. Mom and dad went to bed, and we ordered room service. Hamburgers. Then, as I sat in the room on the chair next to the round table I shuddered, and remembered the dream. I looked around the room, and EVERYTHING was the same, except 1 thing. A ketchup bottle made of glass. In my dream it had been a wine bottle. Out of reflex I looked at where I had stared into the room in my dream. At the exact spot I saw a hole in the wall. It was small and almost unnoticeable, but you had a perfect view of our room from the other side. Luckily mom and dad had booked the room on the other side.
    it gave me nightmares.

This is a true story.
    Darkrai was after you.
    Meh, I just think about things and they happen. I don't get dreams.
    Yeah, this (my) also sounds like mutual crap, but some people does and some doesn't.
    You might as well share a dream or too with me, so we could laf together.

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Why would you kill yourself over a simple coincidence. I know most figures of speech don't make sense, but this one is just silly.

As for deja vu, sure, it happens often enough, but I often forget about it soon after. When your life tends to follow a pattern and you do the same things on a regular basis, you're bound to experience "deja vu". It's kind of like dreaming - you often dream about stuff that concerns you and things that might happen, so the chances of you dreaming about something that happens in the future is pretty high.

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I actually thought this thread was about me lol...but yeah, the weirdest Deja Vu I've had was about a black cat. o.O

Years
    I've had a lot of strange cases of Deja Vu. Once in a movie theater when the credits were rolling, but it was what the credits said and how they were positioned that triggered it.

Back