• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone have a crush on a person in the anime ^.^

98Gamingstar

Biggest Meowth Fnan
Years
Oh glob, why am I even asking this >.< Also heads up for the awkward title. Have YOU, yes you, ever had a crush on anyone from the pokemon anime? Aye, as far as guys and gals go in this anime, none of them are half bad looking. I'm just curious to know...also use their Japanese names if you want, I'm using their english names so nobody gets confused , also I'm so sorry if this has been done before, I'm kinda new here >.<

For myself :
Original seasons (Kanto - Johto) - Gary, Gary was my bae when I watched those <3
Advanced Generation (Hoenn - Kanto) - I'd have to say Drew, I know most girls go for steven (Or even Maxie for some reason) but Drew is actually my current crush. <3
DP (Sinnoh) - Haven't really seen much of this season but I'd have to say Paul, even though I really don't have much of a say
Black & white (Unova) - N/A - haven't see much of it
X and Y (Kalos) - Sycamore is just gorgeous <3

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Yeah, when I was 14 I had a crush on Drew from the Hoenn anime series. Also it's fair to say that it was probably the same with Gary when I was 10 or 11. Rivals are the best characters.

Nowadays I don't really crush on Pokemon characters per say, unless you want to count my occasional fangirling over Steven, and we're close in age so I think if I were still gonna crush on anime characters, that's as far as I would go. XD

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I had a crush on May So it was hard for me to watch AG Series since I knew May is choosing Drew !

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Jul 4, 2015
Don't know about the later seasons, but Jessica is hot. And has fashion-sense. And knows what she wants. Pretty much a candidate.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
May was my first crush (I dunno why I didn't crush on Misty before); of course, my dad had to knock some sense into me that she's not real. I must thank him for that reminder.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Close enough =D
It's actually in Pokemon category so... we should choose from Pokemon probably xD

There also another girl I had a crush on ! Her name was Giselle
Spoiler:

Don't judge me ! She even make Ash fawn over her .
That something no other girl could do .
I always believed her as a cutest until AG Series ! She was the character I wish to reappear the most.
Even now , I wish for a Rival like her .
I rather prefer another Giselle over another Paul !
Plus , Giselle was more like Ash's real rival unlike all those Airhead and newbie female rival Ash had .

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
As Anna can corroborate, Iris was totally my waifu back in the day.

Although thinking about it now, I'd probably actually be crushing on Serena if it were 4-5 years ago, but she isn't anything spectacular really. Smarts are more my style now.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Close enough =D
It's actually in Pokemon category so... we should choose from Pokemon probably xD

LOL @ my spawn of attention.

My Poke-crush is and will always be: Flannery-sama <3

Additionally, Sapphire from Pokémon Special, but we would be talking about manga then.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I used to have a crush on Tracey. I was still a kid then. This was also long before I know PC existed. I recall even having a crush on Ash once as well. I do have a crush on N. He's so cute too. I absolutely love him! Though, I don't think I do as much now as I did when I first saw him though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
As Anna can corroborate, Iris was totally my waifu back in the day.

Although thinking about it now, I'd probably actually be crushing on Serena if it were 4-5 years ago, but she isn't anything spectacular really. Smarts are more my style now.
Iris for you, Cilan for me~~

also have always had a soft spot for James <3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
When I was a little lad, I was ogling over Misty since I saw her as the older sister that I never had.

Also, Ash's mom was the first MILF that I ever knew, and I didn't even know what MILF meant until years later.

Back