• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone heard of Seiken Densetsu 3?

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Well, I'm not one for good strtegies, but it is a very wise shoice to make Carlie Light-Light if she or Kevin is your main charecter!

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    now if you want strategy, always make duran a swordmaster, angela a rune master, kevin a death hand(unless you are in need of healers,which you shouldn't), if you have duran, don't make carlie have the sword spells, or don't use her at all, hawk a nightblade, always(other classes...suck), lise a vanadies(though i would consider dragon master). hawk's not easy to use seeing how he doesn't get a fullscreen special unless you go the SUCKY ranger path.

sheesh, now that i'm thinking about it so much, i can't wait for the DS version to come out.

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    ok, my kevin team is on the right track. Kevin's a monk at the moment. and Hawk is a ninja. but, I made duran a knight, is that ok?

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    paladin's your best hope now(with the full screen attack and saint saber). the light classes majorly lack in brute strength(and duran is the character specialized in having max strength). also they lack some agility and the saber moves MAJORLY help on the god bosses. i beat all the gods(besides the wolf one) in less than 10 min, some less than 5 with those saber moves. i don't know. and since you made kevin a monk(and not a bashkar which you should've...) god hand is your best hope there. seiryuu death fist is THE best of kevin's moves(of the death hand class) and he has more strength and agility in that class. i have no clue how it'll work out. i've never gone light path first so....all i can say is good luck and try to find a strategy with those character classes. also, ALWAYS have your stronger characters(duran, hawk, devin, lise) have a fullscreen attack in the final class. definitely helps.

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    true. right now I'm doing horribly. I'm at the beast kingdom and I'm only level 24 (!)

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    beast...hmmm, i might have been 28 when i was there, 32+ when i left(pheh, got lost). i actually ended up avoiding enemies after a while so i don't waste level ups before class changing. really, if you have a light character, you'll need a dark to make up for mostly lost strength, so light characters are best left to lise and carlie in my opinion.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    yes i know. try and keep his defense up. always get defense items for him first, but always get attack plus items before those(not for your magic people though, they start doing 1 damage no matter what)oh and with light, i forget duran gets shields no? that'll help you alot.

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yes, he gets shields. it raises evade rate by 20 for the knight! wish I had chosen lise... I should train up to level 26 before going in there. the enemies are level 26. I went in, one of my chars died in about 10 seconds, I left immidietly!

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    lol, yeah, that place is only hard since the wolves are high vitality and if your defense isn't up...those punches do like 50 some damage each? 27 might be better. it's better to be above your opponents.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    may i also suggest, since i never had magic people and i leveled up a lot, i got lots of spare cash, especially after the first class change. get yourself maximum round drops, chocolates, and honey drinks. they'll save your life LOTS of times. and angel grails as well.(if your character is running out of mp, just let them die then revive them :P cheaters way, just don't get carried away or you won't have grails left)

LoverOfLatias

Latias' best friend
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I always thought Lightgazer was easy, if you choose Angela's Dark Class, and of course, Dolan was hard, very hard. the most annoying is Danngard, because of all the scenes you ahve to go through, but of course, that's if you don't count Zable Fahr...Did you get my PM?

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    yes i got it, i sent a reply. is danngard the flying one? i liked that one. dish out the diamond saber and WHAM! beat each scene in 2 minutes. zable fahr isn't as hard as dolan in my opinion. i think i always played dolan later so i'd be at a higher level...i think i did the wind, then the water, then the fire, then the light, then the tree guy(i always forget his name...), earth(the level is REALLY annoying, boss is easy), then moon, then, as always, zable fahr comes last.

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (it's been so long i can't really remember, but i think i liked the god beast themes)

Nedrag Terces12

Lord of Latias
    Years
    haha, guess what? i just redownloaded my lost zsnes and SD3 cause i felt like playing it over when i get time(what a coincidence!) i think i'll try hawk 1st, then kevin, and angela(always need magic in your party)

Back