• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone help me complete pokedex?

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    i need 151,152,170

I can trade you an evee or squirtle or ev trained charizard or venusaur.

i'll even trade em back, i just want the national dex.

Last edited:

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    why dont you just google how to find them? that's how i completed mine on pearl & platinum

wait. what game are you playing? d/p or platinum?

if it's platinum-

151 is manaphy, and the only way you can get it is by sending it through a shadows of almina (spelling?) game, or getting it by a trade
    152 is rotom. go to the forest after 10:00, go to the chateu (spelling again) to the north of the forest, and go to the TV and push A. rotom's in the TV

170 is Glaceon. idk how you haven't seen him yet. i know for a fact a trainer somewhere has it... if i were you i'd either go to hearthome and talk to bebe (if you haven't yet), get an eevee, and evolve into glaceon, or just battle people... look twords snowpoint city first. maybe in the blizzard.

hope i could help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    platinum...

one of them is manaphy. it requires pokemon ranger. Like i said, i don't even need to keep it. just have it on my pokedex.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Look at the book in Mr Backlots room in the Pokemon Mansion to get it registered in your pokedex

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Grats.
    Talk to Prof Oak in Eterna City to get Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos to fly around Sinnoh.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    actually, in platinum, you go to the old lady's house who had a picture of palkia/diagla and you get the manaphy pic from her.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2009
    lol ditto. Anyone know where I can find a monferno, the evolution of burmy, a happiny, leafeon, and evolution of duskull? I could get an eevee I guess, but I'd like to find one in the game.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    actually, in platinum, you go to the old lady's house who had a picture of palkia/diagla and you get the manaphy pic from her.

I went to the book in Pokemon Mansion and saw the Manaphy picture there. O.o

And...

Monferno- trainer on route 212
    Wormadam- trainer on route 214
    Happiny- trainer on route 210
    Leafeon- trainer on route 212
    Dusclops- trainer on route 216
    Dusknoir- trainer on victory road

Didn't know if you meant dusclops or dusknoir so I put both

Last edited:

s p a c e c o w b o y

Im Part Vaporeon.....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    lol ditto. Anyone know where I can find a monferno, the evolution of burmy, a happiny, leafeon, and evolution of duskull? I could get an eevee I guess, but I'd like to find one in the game.

umm... i dont think you can catch wild monfernos.

as for eevee, you can go to the mansion and on occation you the guy will have wild eevee's running about in his garden.

i think you can get burmys in trees. get honey

happyiny's umm... go catch a ditto and a chancy and breed them. or two chancys. i just like dittos :)

and i dont know about duskull either. do you have leafgreen/fire red, or ruby/saffire(spellin)/emerald? import.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Oh you meant to catch?
    I know Diaclops can be found wild at Sendoff Spring.
    Doubt you would find any others in the wild though.

Zuckerspatz

Gotta Help 'Em All!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Stupid touch buttons are too small...
    Yeah, Dusclops.
    Sendoff Spring is where you go when you leave Distortion World

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    moltres and articuno are in platinum?

I already got a zapdos through trading. I ev trained his spc attack so high lol. it'll be like 300 by time he hits lvl 100.

Back