• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

anyone here 16 or older?

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • All the head quarters of Hong Kong Pokemon Alliance are like twenty-something! XD

Some of them are attending universities too :D

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Obviously, the people at NoJ Pokemon are like 40 or something, so that kinda ups the mark. :P As for me, as you can see from my age, I'm not 16 yet, but I do think I'll still like Pokemon when the day comes next June. Nintendo had better improve the gameplay in Diamond/Pearl though. :P

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • I'm 17 and I'm not showing any signs of disliking Pokemon at all. :P It's a show for any age, no matter how old, and we are the proof that it is. ;)

Psymancer

The Lord of the Dragons
    Years
  • I am 24 and I am not ashamed to like Pokemon, sure people look at me funny when I play my SP and Ruby in the Library but that doesn't bother me.

People shouldn't be limited to what they like to do or watch, all because they are old for that stuff. You have a choice after all to what you want to do with your life.

Back