• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone here like dragon/flying types??

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
Years
  • I LOOOOOVEEE dragon and flying types(not neccesarily both in one but sometimes seperatley), and i was wondering if anybody else had a passion for them too? Does anyone have a favorite? Mine is Dragonite... :D

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • thats sooo cool! all my friends think that flying types suck and can easily beat me with rock types, but i prove them otherwise, hehe! I also love dragon types too! my favorite new pokemon from black/white is archeops, and i also looovee braviary! i think they look so wonderful! i also looove flygon, salamance, and of course axew cuz its soooo adorable. :3

Hawk.

The Hawist
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Flying is actually my favorite type, then Dragon so yes I'm a pretty big fan of them both.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Tbh I was never a fan of the combination of Flying and Dragon. Giving it Flying seems like just a way to put in a dual-typing; very few Dragon-types DON'T look like they can fly (Haxorus line, Garchomp line, Kingdra, Bagon/Shelgon, and Deino), so adding on Flying seems a bit like a cop-out. The only one that I feel really has a design that matches with Flying is Altaria, the rest don't seem to fit it. I would prefer they changed the typing and made the designs more interesting.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Dragons are my favorite so yes I like them =D
    As for the Dragon/Flying typing, pretty cool since Salamance belongs to that group :D
    Even though they can be owned by Ice Beam they are still proven to be useful =)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I really dont like them considering a lot of people that I go against always have at least one Ice move (Ice Beam) and that is sometimes a OHKO for my Dragon/Flying types

:t354:TG

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • i dont neccesarily mean dragon AND flying type combination, but my love for both SEPERATELY. My favorite will always be Flying types, but I think I love dragon types almost as much. X)

someone meantioned Kingdra.....I....Love.....Kingdra!

Although i've never trained one before, i really want to because i find them amazingly beautiful!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2013
    I like flying types a lot, though I think dragon is a bit overated... Kingdra is AWESOME!!!

Back