• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone here read Alex Rider?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have seen teh movie about it, would that be counting to talk about?

<3 Nica--Yes..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay, do you know where I could get teh books from because I enjoyed teh movie.

<3 Nica--;33

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I had to read the first two for school a few months ago.

The last one I read was that one with the Shark on the cover.

Years
    • Age 35
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    I never even heard of Alex Rider until now. Although if people are excited enough about it that they are willing to start a thread on it, it has to be good. I guess...

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • The Alex Riders series is a good one - very action packed and simple to understand. They made a movie? I never knew that~*

Also, I think they're making a game on it. XD I saw screenshots of 3D Alex.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The movie came out several weeks ago.

Whenever I go to a library to borrow one of the books I always end up finding that they have been borrowed. :\

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • ^That's extremely stupid. What magical reason is stopping you from reading it? It's a great action packed series.
    Bippa
    Its not actually that actioned packed as some of the other books I've read. Otherwise these books are pretty much for a children audience. I have read all the books and found a couple to be quite disappointing.

The Alex Riders series is a good one - very action packed and simple to understand. They made a movie? I never knew that~*
    Also, I think they're making a game on it. XD I saw screenshots of 3D Alex.
    Yea, they made a movie of it and well.. with most movies comes a game with it.

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
  • I love Alex Rider <3 .. No really. Still, I haven't read all the books, I don't like reading, but when I'm reading I like it.

I'm going to see the movie soon.

Yea, they made a movie of it and well.. with most movies comes a game with it.

Yay! I don't got the money for it, but.

Years
  • Read all of the books.
    Haven't seen the film considering that my brother went to see it for his birthday, and I was chucked out for some friend of his.
    The game isn't supposed to be that good.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2006
    Read all the books so far. Eagle Strike and Point Blanc are my favourites.

Back