• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone Like Gundam Seed?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    They don't have a son, Kira isn't married to Lacuas at all. If you're talking about Shinn he isn't their son he had a family. This is why you need to watch seed all the way before you move onto Seed Destiny. OH, USE SPOILERS NEXT TIME. - -;

As for what I thought of Seed; wasted chances. It had a really bad ending, it could have explained a LOT more. Most of the profond talk is just hypocritical BS on war.

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    First of all, Blue, I got no clue what you're talking about.

Gundam in a nutshell (spoilerless): Main heroes are manipulated by their governments into doing horrible things that they make look like heroic deeds to the public while masking the truth.

That about sums up the entire Gundam series for the most part. It's all about the main characters fighting on the front lines while the higher-ups pull the strings in the background.

It's really just an anti-government series if you think about it... Of course, that's one of the reasons Gundam is still so popular, especially in Japan. (I mean, Gundam inspired some things in games like Final Fantasy and the Xeno series'.)

Wing was a nice change in the routine, because it was the first (and I believe only) real time they ever had a Gundam Series where the higher-ups got what they deserved.

Last edited:

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    I think I saw what you meant. [/SPOILER] ? In episode 4 or 5 when lacus and kira are first revealed at the beach house there was a little boy hugging lacus next to kira. I don't think lacus has a little brother either. If Kira and Lacus are'nt married they must be tight gf and bf maybe??

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Those are just orphens, they live with an old man that takes care of 20 or so parentless kids.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    BTW are Lacus & Athrun still engaged? cuz i saw athrun give cagalli that ring

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I think they are I'm not sure, since that other guy said he was gonna mary Cagalii as well.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    that guy just creeps me out
    But Athrun got the ring through first! XD

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Yeah Luna's freaky. btw, I didn't like Seed 1. Destiny looks much better tho.

I need more Stellar...

Rumour:
    Luna marries Cagalli while Athrun goes for Mia

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Rumor:1 week kenny 1 week (i prefer attempts though XD)

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    Ooops my bad they first appear in episode 6 sorry!! And Why are there 2 lacus? There's a person called Mia and shes a look alike...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    they did that too calm the angry coordinators...and maybe to get Athrun to join ZAFT again...you can tell the difference with the hair clip they have...Mia has a shooting star while Lacus has the 2 lines

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    Hey BLUE! is your signature of the gundam pilot of Calamity?? in seed destiny??? I think his name was Auel or something. OO how come in the opening of the show it shows like in seed where it had Kira and Lacus nude!! but in seed destiny it still has Kira and Lacus nude!! but this time Athrun and Cagalli nude!! ?? does it mean that like they're soon to be lovers or something???

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Thats Shinn and steller they're two diffrent people. And Avul pilots the "Abyss'' Gundam ^^;

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Shinn - Force, Sword & Blast Impulse
    Sting - Chaos
    Stellar - Gaia
    Auel - Abyss
    Athrun - Savior
    Kira - Freedom
    Rey - Blazer Zaku Phantom
    Lunamaria - Gunner Zaku Warrior
    at least thats all im willing to get off the game XD

I)arkVegnaGun

The Behemoth Vegnagun!!!
    Years
    I think I know what he's talking about since the english version has different names for the japanese names of the gundams.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nope, the English version kept all the original names, it rarely does ever change the gundam names.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    wonder how long it'll take for shinn to stop criticizing cagalli so much XD

Back