• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone like Minaki/Eusine?

Eusine/Minaki?

• Total voters

Barako Moonlight

Moonlight Shadow
    Years
    Just wanted to see if anybody else actually liked him. :laugh: I love him to pieces, but I'm guessing that's just me. :paranoid:

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    Barako Moonlight said:
    Just wanted to see if anybody else actually liked him. :laugh: I love him to pieces, but I'm guessing that's just me. :paranoid:

It' just you, lol
    j/k. :laugh:

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I know one of our members used him as his old username, I?m sure there?s quite a fanbase. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've never seen an episode with him on it, but I wish I could. He looks like a cool character. ^_^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *Snickers* Me and PM2008 voted for the choce Eww. No.
    Duh of course. o_O no boys are going to pick boys.

But he sort of looks mysterious with cape and a hat.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't know who Eusine is. =D

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    He's that guy in the Crystal version. =D He's so funny in Pokemon Special. n_n

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I think Eusine is pretty cool. I relly wish I could have seen him in the Raiko special though.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
    Hehe, I remember before Crystal came out...we couldn't decide if he was a girl or a guy, 'cause someone said that 'Minaki' was a girl's name. Heh. I liked the character because he's...different.

Jing

Bandit King
    Years
    Yea hes cool cause hes trying to catch one of my fave legendaries. But he is a tad but arogent and selfish. Hmmm I make him seem like a jerk, but oh well I still like him.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2004
    Eusine?He's pretty cool guy,I liked him in Crystal.I've never seen Raikou Legend of Thunder or the episode For Ho-Oh the bell tolls cus the 5th and 6th season weren't shown in my country *slams into he wall* I hate that stupid government...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Eusine's cute and cool ^_^ I only saw him in the Pokemon episode with the Ho-Oh bells and stuff ^^ He's strict, but that's the way I like him =D!!

*Dies*

Back