• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone miss Arbok and Weezing?

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    I miss Ekans and Koffing. :<

Island of the Giant Pokemon anyone? with the cutesy scene.

"Pokemon not bad. :< Maaaaster bad."

"Bad bad!"

Too cute. (>////<)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I only miss Weezing. Jesse has more than made for Arbok with the awesome Pokemon she gets, but James' peak of power was with Weezing, imo. Now look at his horrible team.

Years

"Bad bad!"

Too cute. (>////<)

That was actually one of my favorite episodes (along with the one right before it) and one of the first ones I saw.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I miss 'em, too.

God, why would anyone miss a worm and a sludge ball?

Hey! It's a cobra/snake (Arbok) and a floating naval mine (Weezing)! Get it right!

"Bad bad!"

Too cute. (>////<)

I know! Such a nostalgic moment. (I just looked up EP017 on Bulbapedia for old time's sake, too.) Arbok and Weezing were classic. Team Rocket shouldn't have released them - you don't abandon your starter like that! :( A"reuniting" episode would be nice. They actually have potential of reforming Team Rocket. :t024: :t110:

And Koffing has one of the funniest expressions for any monster/creature/Pokemon ever!

Anyone miss Arbok and Weezing?

Now that looks more "simple" or "unaware" than a Bibarel! Koffing looks dumb, dumbfounded, and inclined-to-laugh - all at the same time! And the way it squirts gas looks so cute! XD :t109: "Dogasu!"

On a side-note, Cacnea and Victreebel were hilarious with James! :laugh:
    Sadly, Carnivine looks like a forced replacement (possibly ripoff) of James's past Grass Pokemon. James's party continues to dwindle in strength these days...
    And Yanmega is awesome (though I'd preferred dual-type Bug/Dragon instead :)).

*sighs* I haven't heard a Victreebel Screech, or the cries of Koffing, Weezing, Ekans, Arbok, Cacnea, Seviper, and Chimecho in a long time...

EDIT: Arbok and Seviper may be interchangeable, but Arbok has classicality on its side!

Last edited:

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Yes... I miss them. Weezing was important, because he can use haze and make for a quick get away. Now that's a little... impossible lol.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    Well, sometimes, I do miss them. And to tell you the truth, I actually miss their previous forms, Ekans and Koffing. They were so cool back then. And I liked them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2009
    Yeah I couldn't believe it when they released them too! Sob. The duo was really an important part of their team...I especially miss Arbok, as it seems to have more personality.

But I do like most of the new pokemon too, especially Chimeco.

AfroConnor

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    What i think would be good is during the Sinnoh Saga that James should get Cacnea from Gardenia and it evolves into Cacturne!, Weezing comes back out of the blue!, Chimecho returns, Mime Jr. Evolves into Mr. Mime and Victreebel (1st) comes back, like maybe Gardenia found it and when it sees James it bites him. So Then his Team would be Ok, Chimecho, Weezing, Carnivine, Victreebel, Cacturne and Mr. Mime.
    For Jessie I think Arbok should return with Weezing because they left together, The guy she traded Lickitung too could appear again and give her Lickitung and Dustox should fly back to her with that other guys Dustox and she meets him again. So then her team would be Arbok, Wobbuffet, Lickitung, Dustox, Yanmega and Seviper.
    I know that these may never happen but if just one of those Pokemon (prefrebly Arbok, Weezing, Victreebel and Chimecho) were to return to Team Rocket and they get a lot stronger then the Sinnoh Saga would be complete...but ONLY IF MISTY RETURNS WITH TOGETIC!!!!

overlord tyranitar

The Yeti on the Silver Mountain
    Years
    I miss weezing and victribell, it was just so funny when i saw james get bitten episode after episode, I am personally hoping that in the fifth generation there will be a third evolution for weezing and arbok (add a extra koffing head maybe)

Back