• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone need Arceus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I have an unused Arceus code and was wondering if anyone would trade me a Mew for it.

I don't care if it is cloned or crazy leveled or anything. He is just the only one I am missing in my pokedex and I am about ready to scream.

I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

(GHOST)

Amourshipping Forever
    Years
    I have one. I've been looking for Arceus for VERY long time. Btw, does the Mew have to have a good nature or perfect IVs?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    No need for special stats or anything like that. I just need it for my pokedex. It is the only one that I have missed and I was at my wits end lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Okay, i am in a wifi zone and ready to go when you are. My FC is 0018-0114-4390.

PM me when you are ready.

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Just wondering if you are still up for the trade? I am going to be here for a while so get a hold of me whenever you can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back