• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone regretting their name change yet?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • As far as I know! I just thought about it and thought it'd look good, haha.

Neat! ªwolf² also looks good with my tier colors too and... ªwolf² Mod colors in case that ever happens lol. I still really like AWsquared, but I might lowercase the aw cause it seems more aesthetically pleasing. I'm definitely really considering ªwolf² now though. I will always be attached to AWsquared though haha.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Why would I regret my username change?

Phosphora sounds...oddly empowering. Beautiful. Unique. Also, Kid Icarus.

Years
  • I'm known as Quilva by pretty much all my friends now, so i decided to change it to that here too.

I kinda did regret changing it to Discord after about a month, i really didn't feel like doing anything Discord related during the entire day...

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Is this thread about Dave?

I don't think I'll ever bother changing my username again now. Took me a while to find the right one, after SwiftSign, but I feel comfortable in this. :3

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
  • I lurve ma new username because Chocolate for life but I do remember changing my name to TD randomly and regretting it for the rest of my life.

Years
  • This was actually the first time I never changed my name during the eligibility period 8)

Now I was tempted to go back to Zach, or even Terabyte, but I don't have as much devotion to PC as I did a year ago, so I figured to stay with this name for the time being.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Nooooope. I love my name change! I don't think I'm going to be getting a new one anytime soon either. ^____^ I really love my new name since it's much better than the boring 'The Fangirl' I had before.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    yeah kinda. Idk I thought I wanted my old name, but I actually don't even feel like this username is me anymore. It's not that big a deal though I can wait till the next name change and hopefully it will grow back on me before then.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Ha, nobody probably even noticed that I changed my name. (And I changed it using supporter powers before these whole shenanigans) I kept the Arylett part, which is the most important one. I've had that name for about... I'd say it's ten years now. No plans on calling myself anything different on that front.

As for the last name, Charnoa... that was something I changed in every other place months ago. It was kind of a snap decision back then, but I don't really regret changing from the lengthy Dawnsborough. Charnoa is shorter and more approachable to me. And it fits with my actual initials, something I've been wanting for years. The name Charnoa's been around since 2008 and was used as the former middle name anyways, so I've had plenty of time to adapt to it. (It used to be Arylett Charnoa Dawnsborough. Now it's Arylett Mourmedy Charnoa, but I never use the middle name for user names.)

There are absolutely no plans to change this name now. Not in the immediate future, and probably not in the distant future. I have no regrets whatsoever.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Well, when I was younger I was on some forum with the username Nock'xy. I still like it but now it is an "adulte" me. I like Mawa. It is "close" to my real name, and it is short and simple. I didn't change my username on this forum. but it is the first place I choosed Mawa.

Sir Codin

Then again, I never changed my name, so I have nothing to regret.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I didn't regret it the time I changed it, lmao. Gleam Noiyam is the best name I've ever used anywhere. I can ADVERTISE MY NOVEL THAT WAY. ;D

#DickBats

Oliver Queen
    Years
  • Not one bit. I like my previous one, but that was actually my real name :(. I actually hit the spot with this one, considering that I suck at Usernames :D

Nakala Pri

Ehhhhhhhhh, well, not really. It was spontaneous, but it's unique! =D I'm sorta glad I didn't go for SisCaly (kinda ;~;) since it's a little hard to pronounce. I wish I went for something a little more hero-like but who cares I can stick with this for a month or four! :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This time, I'm not regretting it :3 I love being Doctor about as much as I love being Adventure. I'll probably switch back in May. And then back again when Doctor Who starts up again after summer! Probably, haha. Can't choose between the two for good, it seems.

Though, okay, Adventure feels more like me. Both usernames are very un-unique and impersonal sort of. But Adventure, I can at least define for myself somewhat. Doctor is just Doctor Who haha.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I've had identity issues between stranger and abnegation for a long time. That said, I reckon I'll stick with abnegation this time around. And hopefully not regret it later...
    Spoiler:

Back