• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone remember the Crater?

Years
  • There used to be an awesome site called Poke'mon Crater, but just as I got into it, the owner closed the site for his own personal reasons. Does anyone know about some other cool Poke' sites along the lines of Crater? I feel like I missed out D: lol I shoulda signed up sooner!

Years
  • Yes! I remember!
    I was so upset when it closed =[ It was really a fun game.
    Tppcrpg.net is a cool pokemon rpg

Last edited:

Treeckouser

LiFe's wORth liViNG fOr
    Years
  • Well I had an excellent team on Pokémon crater, and then... It use to be so cool!
    And it's only me personal opinion but I guess TPPC sucks!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • There used to be an awesome site called Poke'mon Crater, but just as I got into it, the owner closed the site for his own personal reasons. Does anyone know about some other cool Poke' sites along the lines of Crater? I feel like I missed out D: lol I shoulda signed up sooner!

Yes I remember Pokemon Crater. The only reason is that people like you keep bringing it up over and over again. -_-"

I thought the game was terrible.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    I remember Pokemon Crater. I had lots of legendaries and level 100's, can't believe it shut down. The guy who owned it could of passed it on to a big name company and earn lots of money from it if he couldn't run it anymore.

Years
  • Yes! I remember!
    I was so upset when it closed =[ It was really a fun game.
    Tppcrpg.net is a cool pokemon rpg

Yeah it was cool that you could get any Poke'mon you wanted XD Hey I'll check that out that site

Well I had an excellent team on Pokémon crater, and then... It use to be so cool!

Yeah, I was really close to getting my dream team at the time!

Yes I remember Pokemon Crater. The only reason is that people like you keep bringing it up over and over again. -_-"

I thought the game was terrible.

I admit that I didn't like that there was no story or anything :( It was just battling. There could have been more to it.

I remember Pokemon Crater. I had lots of legendaries and level 100's, can't believe it shut down. The guy who owned it could of passed it on to a big name company and earn lots of money from it if he couldn't run it anymore.

Yeah I wondered why someone else didn't take over. I'm sure there must've been someone capable of the job who would've been willing! I had all kinds of legends. My fave was Shiny Rayquaza :3

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Well I had an excellent team on Pokémon crater, and then... It use to be so cool!
    Ya, youre right, the Crater really is great. I desperately find a new RPG pokemon game and I came into this "TCCP". It's really lame.

I've heard of this "PokemonVolcano", but it isn't finished yet.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Yeah I miss Pokemon Crater a lot... Does anybody know what this TPPC thing???
    I never heard of it and could someone give me a link to this rpg game. -_-

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    The tcc whatever one sucks eggs. Its low and hard and I dont know how to level up

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    The owner of Pokemon crater went to college Wait four more years
    and if he wants a degree wait another couple years

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    There used to be an awesome site called Poke'mon Crater, but just as I got into it, the owner closed the site for his own personal reasons. Does anyone know about some other cool Poke' sites along the lines of Crater? I feel like I missed out D: lol I shoulda signed up sooner!

I wasted a Summer writing a walkthrough for it.

Good times.

Years
  • The owner of Pokemon crater went to college Wait four more years
    and if he wants a degree wait another couple years

I thought he said something to the effect of that it wasn't important to him anymore. Lol I liked it but I wouldn't spend four years waiting.

I wasted a Summer writing a walkthrough for it.

Good times.

DX That totally sucks! I'd get so frustrated it if that happened to me

Last edited:

Spiron

High life.
    Years
  • Since my recent revival for the love of Pokemon, I've been looking everywhere for something to compare to crater. I used to play Crater, but then stopped playing Pokmon. Now that I've started again, I went looking for crater.......but it was gone. I've tried "TCCP" and Pokemon "Moon RPG" but both were pretty bad to be honest. Pokemon Indigo seemed okay gameplay wise, but it was the slowest RPG I've ever played. :(

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Yea, Crater was awsome. But now with Diamond/Pearl Wi-Fi, maybe he didn't want to invest time and money into it...

Yea, I just do TPPC. But there is also a new site that is suppose to "replace" Crater. Most people don't like it though, you should decide for yourself.

Pokemon Indigo Online

Sakura-Katana

Team Rocket Executive
    Years
  • There used to be a whole slew of excellent Pokemon websites back in the day. Pokemon Crater, Pokemon Abode, Celadon City, Porygon's Valley, The Pokemasters. Alas, Serebii.net is the only one of the old guard remaining.

Back