• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Anyone stayed pure?

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
    I have Black in Japanese, so all I know of the game is in a foreign language, and I'm far from proficient in the Japanese language so my understanding is pretty sketch, at best.

So as far as knowing anything about the game in English, yupp, I'm pretty much as pure as the driven snow. I'm really excited to play the game in English, I feel like it will still be enough of a surprise because I didn't complete the game in Japanese yet... ^_^;

Chadlington

Aka Will Vailencourt
    Years
    I was pretty bad with the lead up to the realease, screen shots, videos, game play, maps, Pokemon, etc etc. BUT i refrained from getting the Jap versions and the emulations. So Go me!!!

Years
    The only thing that I haven't spoiled for myself already is the towns/cities/routes. I pretty much know all the characters, Pokemon... even the music. >< But eh, it's way better than when D/P came out, and I spoiled the entire game. T_T

Back