• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Anyone still play B/W?

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    I still do! I finished the pokedex in White so there's that. I'm currently transferring my mons over to W2 so I can get access to the Nature preserve. I'll maybe do all the Memory Link stuff later too.

Years
  • Does the wifi shut effect the battle between friend codes ?? Cuz I play white 2 and was wondering that? If anyone knows

Years
  • Absolutely! Honestly, it's my favorite Gen besides Gen 2. I just love Black/White, and all the Pokemon too. I try to find time to play through my White Version at least once a year because I enjoy it that much!

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Not at the moment, but I never finished White 2. So I plan on going back to complete it. And I'll probably start a new playthrough of Black eventually. This was my favorite generation because of the awesome story, the great music, and the indescribable vibe of Unova that just makes me feel really good. I've only played Black once and I really want to get to know this generation more because it truly is awesome. I probably didn't play it so much at the time because the awesome story had me satisfied and I didn't want to go back and do anything more with it. (I don't tend to replay games with great stories for a very long time)

That will change once I've finished organizing all of my Pokemon though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I bought Black on release day and... hated it lmao. Finally finished it like two years later only because I did a gym leader challenge. Still hate the mechanics of the game and linear map and storyline. But I have a weird fondness for Unova all the same? I literally have no idea why I like it because I can identify more things I dislike haha. So yeah I don't play Gen V like at all lmao but maybe I will play BW2 eventually? I hear a lot of the issues I had with the first iterations were fixed up somewhat. and every time I see Hikari with an Oshawott theme (which is a lot) i get into a gen v mood haha so someday!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2018
    Sure I do, White2 became my favorite Pokemon-game. X&Y sure ARE great, I would love to play them once, but somehow I really dislike seeing my loved Pokemon in 3D, lol.

Years
  • ...and every time I see Hikari with an Oshawott theme (which is a lot) i get into a gen v mood haha so someday!

Awww thanks gurl. It always gets me in the mood when I'm not too pre-occupied with stuff. I do hope to one day do another playthrough for the sake of showing that I still love this generation at heart.

Years
  • Unfortunately I don't, especially since I prefer B/W2. I started a new nuzlocke file in Black 2 some months ago but haven't continued since the day I made it.. ahah. B/W have been sitting around in my game case gathering dust ever since a few months before the sequels came out. ];

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • I don't anyone plays it excessively , only when I feel like doing nuzlockes.

Years
  • Rather than Black/White, I have been playing Black2/White2 a little more these days. I don't really have a strong bond with any of the fifth generation games, but I like playing them out of boredom. It is a nice break from the 3DS games, but I don't really play these games like I used to in the past.

Back