• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone still remembers this drink?

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    Hi-C Ecto Cooler

That drink was the most greatest thing ever since sliced bread! ^_^

For those of you who doesn't about that drink, it had been in the US for quite some time during the late 80s. Its a drink that's promoting the Real Ghostbusters featuring Slimer. But then HI-C discontinued the Ecto Cooler brand 7 years ago.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    The name sounds very familiar, but if it was in the 80's then that was before my time.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    They stopped selling it seven years ago. So there is a possiblity that you must have tried it.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I might have tried it...but doesn't this belong in OVP? O_O XD

Hmm...it does ring a teeny bell...hm...it's bothering me now. XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hm. I think I've might've drank it or heard of it, being that I used to watch Real Ghostbusters all the freakin time XD

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    80's? I was born in 1988 and had that drink when I was like, 5-8, so... yeah, I've had it. I can still remember the taste, too.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    My age minus 7 is 8 which totally explains why that name is very familiar to me. I drank that stuff quite a few times before. It doesn't effect my mind as much as an extinct cereal that I miss so dearly *thinks fondly of that cereal*
    sigh, I miss the 90s so much

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    In my youth I was more of a Capri Sun kinda guy, but I totally remember this stuff. Hi-C was awesome.

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    I remember this drink well, mainly for the picture of Slimer on the box. Probably for thereason that I used to think that the Slimer picture looked ugly. XD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Crystal Clair said:
    My age minus 7 is 8 which totally explains why that name is very familiar to me. I drank that stuff quite a few times before. It doesn't effect my mind as much as an extinct cereal that I miss so dearly *thinks fondly of that cereal*
    sigh, I miss the 90s so much

Speaking of missing cereals, did they discontinue Oreo O's? That was like the best cereal ever and I can't find it anywhere anymore :(

Oh, and I looked this up and found some reviews for a drink called "pimp juice" (isn't that a rap song?) where someone said it tastes exactly like Ecto Cooler. I lost the link though.

Last edited:

Famardy

I <3 Cassidy! =3
    Years
    kimi_catdemon said:
    They stopped selling it seven years ago. So there is a possiblity that you must have tried it.
    I've use to drink it since I was 5 years old. Still brings back the good memories though.

Last edited:

19/2000

Kiss Me Kill Me Love Me
    Years
    At first, I didn't know what you were talking about and then I remembered actually drinking it. I loved that stuff, man. My favourite flavour of Hi-C. <nod>

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Yea I do, only one of my buddies had a bunch of them from time to time at his house at least I think he did, unless they only released ones with Slimer from Ghostbusters on the front, I might've seen a different version of Hi-C, never actually drank it so who knows. Oh those wacky 80's I do miss the California Raisins, yes we here in Canada to got their bundles of commercials and Christmas Speicals. But in all seriousness the 80's ruled!...at least for me anyway.

Back