• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

anyone up for a duel with me?

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
Years
  • u don't need to prove it this way you know. Just a regular deck rate that is exceptionally done can earn u the name u wanted. I mean, to prove that you're the best, you need to basically beat everyone with the worst deck one can build against basically a tourney discard deck (as in everyone has the discard deck and you have the crappy deck). If u can do that, congrats on doing the impossible and you're the best.

Yeah, the deck rate is still easier. Shows how flexible u are as a duelist and makes u look much better than just winning a duel. Remember the winning formula:

good = flexible with many decks, good natured, sportsmanship, etc.
    better = very good
    best = impossible (okay, maybe not on the board. lol)

Anyway, try the method. I bet you can get more respect that way too.

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • True that. Meh. It's like this: you look arrogant if you place even a wrong comma in place. e.g. You got beef jerky? versus You got beef, jerky?

that's all. And besides respect can be gotten in different ways. :P

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    other wise get that YGO TCG desktop thingamabobber...never bothered getting those

chrissmith_uk

A.K.A. Dark_Lugia
    Years
  • hey, is this a yu-gi-oh duel? if so, i wouldnt mind a duel..... one problem.... i dont have AIM, i have MSN M..... BLAH!

Back