• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone willing to host my site

Years
  • Hey guys. I am just looking for a sub-domain host to host my site. My site is http://pokecastle.port5.com
    I would love it if the host is related to Pokemon like Pokevalley, but they're full. Basically I'm looking for a host with the following

20+ mb webspace
    1 GB of bandwidth
    CGI, PHP, SSI, and Perl support
    Maybe a mySQL database (its fine without one)

That's about it. Thanks guys.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I've been trying to find a good web host for years. No one's ever able to help me. Good luck if you can find a host, but you probably won't - unless, as he says, Steve can help out.

However, my current web host, Netfirms, has everything you ask for, except the mySQL database. Go to www.netfirms.com to sign up. With their new layout, it's a little confusing, but you should be able to do it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2009
    i can host you on my payed host for free if you want

tough i wanna know whats it about ;)

EDIT: just saw it looks nice ! i will host you pm me !

Years
  • PPNSteve said:
    hmmm I seem to remember a pokecastle at one time.. are you the same?

I MIGHT be able to help you.. *looks at site*

Yeah. I'm the same one, at least I think I am

TrinityX said:
    i can host you on my payed host for free if you want

tough i wanna know whats it about ;)

EDIT: just saw it looks nice ! i will host you pm me !

Thank you! Can we talk on aim or something?

Edited by Lightning: Just combining your posts... no need to double post! ^_^;

Back