• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anything Goes/Anything You Can Do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • Ashberto, Ingo and Snoova -- sorry all the Ninjask's are taken. I'll put ya'll down for a Shedinja though? :3c except Ashberto since he didn't ask for one. Of course you're free to post again asking. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Hey can I please get the shedninja and murkrow? thanks :)
    white fc: 0991 2212 0985

Last edited:

Fluffee

Fluffeeeeeeee
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    May I please have both the giveaway Shednija and Ninjask please? Please add my white friend code if I can recieve this :)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hey can I please get the shedninja and murkrow? thanks :)
    white fc: 0991 2212 0985

Sure thing on the murkrow. Just pester me when you see me on. XD

May I please have both the giveaway Shednija and Ninjask please? Please add my white friend code if I can recieve this :)

The spots for the Ninjask are full from what I hear. Dragon REALLY needs to update his post with the five who asked in time.

*HINTHINT partner*

.Ashberto

Peanut-butter-jelly-time
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Ashberto, Ingo and Snoova -- sorry all the Ninjask's are taken. I'll put ya'll down for a Shedinja though? :3c except Ashberto since he didn't ask for one. Of course you're free to post again asking. :)

That's fine!
    I'd love either one, there both really awesome!
    Could you add me to the list please :3?

Perriechu

Years
  • Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'll take a Shedinja if there's still any left. :3c ngl, one of my favorite Hoenn Pokemon, just cause it's so peculiar. lol Pretty sure you still have my FC, and I've still got yours.

Perriechu

Years
  • I'll take a Shedinja if there's still any left. :3c ngl, one of my favorite Hoenn Pokemon, just cause it's so peculiar. lol Pretty sure you still have my FC, and I've still got yours.

Yeah sure. n_n

Can I get the giveaway please my FC is 3396-6688-9698

Specify? ;-; Shedinja or Murkrow?

ALSO GUYS. I am making a list of the Shedinja receivers, just in case you thought I wasn't. :3c

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back