• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anything you need? TWV's Trade Corner!

TWV

Years
  • Dyenguard: sorry, I don't have any :(
    TheAmethystRiddle: could you get me a ditto with full IVs? UT
    Blitzatrix: What other pokes do you have? RNG'd?
    ChrashSG32: Nope

Years
    • Age 28
    • Utah
    • Seen Sep 27, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Hey can you trade me all the power items besides HP and sp atk?? I really need them but i don't have much to offer...[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    Do you have an Articuno? Ill give you a female Krookodile with a Bulk,Nanab,or Wepear berry of your choice in return.

TWV

Years
  • Diedie167: yes, I have glaceons :)
    Spiritless: power items take a while to get, so I can't just give them to you. Sorry :(
    Lenstrider: those berries only give me money. Don't need money right now, so... Sorry

Meowthison

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2012
    Hi! I kinda urgently need a female Togepi with the ability Serene Grace (any level is fine, preferably low).
    I am willing to trade my Lugia for it, if you want it.
    :)

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
    Years
  • im in grave need for a jirachi would you please mind telling me its nature and how much its touched ?
    and i have horsea with ANY nature ANY gender and ANY of the 2 abilities at the same time you want (i was breeding and wanted a specific nature ability and gender so i ended up with 3 full boxes of horsea they are all level 1 )

and id like it if you have a manaphy too but jirachi is the priority right now

i like cinnamon :)

Back