• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AoD's sprites

Years
    ^^ you know how much i like youre sprites, but I will say it again

youre FREAKING amazing dude, and I <3 presea!!! keep up the amazing work, alright?

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    OK, I'll sort out that tomorrow Pokebryce, I'm kinda tired and don't want to screw it in. Thanks for the compliment SG! Btw, something I did earlier:
    AoD's sprites

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
    Wow!Those are good stuff!Can i have Sudowoodoo+Typhlosion please?(Sudowoodoo base)

Last edited:

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Phew, glad I did a good job...
    Heres your request, Pokebryce:
    AoD's sprites

You said you wanted it red, yellow and orange, so I mixed and matched a little^^ Let me know what you think! Deoxys, here is your first:
    AoD's sprites

Your second will have to wait, I did say one at a time, I'll take care of the second after I've done Datriot's.
    Kroko Boy, here is yours:
    AoD's sprites

Last edited:

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
    The Angel of Darkness said:
    Phew, glad I did a good job...
    Heres your request, Pokebryce:
    AoD's sprites

You said you wanted it red, yellow and orange, so I mixed and matched a little^^ Let me know what you think! Deoxys, here is your first:
    AoD's sprites

Your second will have to wait, I did say one at a time, I'll take care of the second after I've done Datriot's.
    Kroko Boy, here is yours:
    AoD's sprites
    Cool!Thanks!!(message too short)

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Your first one is done (see above), but your second will be done after I finish Datriot's, which will be tomorrow, K?

Years
    Oh i see, WOW that is really,really,really,really,really,really wicked!!!! thanks!!!!:classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Maybe....
    Anyways, the other two requests I had are done, I'm sorry it took me so long to get them up and on. Anyways, here they are:
    AoD's sprites

AoD's sprites

Hope you like them!

The Angel of Darkness

The Dark Messenger
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Apologies for the double post, but I want to show my latest works! Here they are:
    AoD's sprites

AoD's sprites

All the Pokemon Yellow sprites revamped! Those are my first revamps, I know they aren't very good.

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
    Years
    Hello! May I please request???
    1) A fusion of mew and cyndaquil mew as the base and...
    2) A fusion of mew and flareon mew as base please^^
    :P

Back