• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .

Aorio

this love will see me through.
Years
  • . aorio [ ART // ] gallery . ♥
    Hey guys! Welcome to my art gallery. I'll post my new works in posts, but for now, here's some recent works of mine! (: CLICK for full view!

. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery . . aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .

Can you tell I really don't like backgrounds? Haha. Here are my most recent FULL pictures:
    . aorio [ ART // ] gallery . . aorio [ ART // ] gallery .

I really hope you like these pictures!! I'll post up more soon. ANY comments/crits are very much appreciated. <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh wow, I love you're art! :D It's so cute. <3 Except for that serpent, that's just simply amazing. 8D

Aorio

Years
  • Thank you guys so much! ;w;
    @MonsterMMORPG; thanks for the compliment! big eyes have always been my style, I don't know why I draw them so big. Haha
    @o3o; Y'know i thought the same thing! Of course, not until AFTER it was already done :P Thank you! <3
    @Eeveon; Thank you soo muchh! <3

Well, I just finished this piece last night (er, this morning.. I was up til 6 AM drawing..) So I'll go ahead and post it. (:

Last edited:

o3o

Years
  • Sorry for posting again, but I just HAD to. I just adore your style; your shading is subtle yet it contributes to the piece a whole lot more and makes it seem more 3D and realistic. The water is amazing, and the way it blends into the sand as it reaches the shoreline adds to the whole piece a lot more. For some reason, the starfish look like they're floating, but that's just a minor point.

Years
  • I like some of the atmosphere that You've added to image of the pokemon on the beach and of the serpent like pokemon super imposed over the moon.

Aorio

Years
  • Baw thanks everyone you guys are so sweet ;w;

Here are my newest pieces! CLICK FOR FULL VIEW :D
    . aorio [ ART // ] gallery . This was a request on another site I'm on of their pokesona (:
    . aorio [ ART // ] gallery . A request from someone on deviantART of their fursona, Mischief.
    . aorio [ ART // ] gallery . This was some doodle-y chibi human practice (:

Comments/crits always welcome! Thank you for stopping by! <3

Aorio

Years
  • Hey guys! Just thought I'd post with my newest updates. ♥ Click for full view!

All comments greatly appreciated! :D

Last edited:

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • wow, I love your stuff!
    The way you use colour is amazing, it's soft on the eyes and really pleasant to look at.
    My favorite is the one of Aerial, possibly because you haven't used lines but either way, they're all great.
    Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I'm no good with animal anatomy or anything, so I would be no use... xD;;
    I hope you post more! :')

Aorio

Years
  • @Trent_Jayir; Thank you sososo muchh! I've been working on how I colour a lot lately I'm glad you like it <33
    Here's my newest stuff! :D
    . aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Love the sea serpent/dragon in your first post, and the background is pretty good as well! You might have already said it somewhere but in that case I missed it - what program do you use?

Aorio

Years
  • Aw thank you!! Lately, I've been using Paint Tool SAI, but I also use Photoshop CS5 and Flash CS5, and sometimes Chibipaint, an oekaki program.
    . aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .
    . aorio [ ART // ] gallery .. aorio [ ART // ] gallery .

Years
  • I appreciate these pokemon and your sense of color sets the mood in these images. Maybe it would be even better if we saw more pokemon that are a little different from the pokemon that you have here. Though these pokemon are nice they all seem like they originate from Nine tails.

Aorio

Years
  • I appreciate these pokemon and your sense of color sets the mood in these images. Maybe it would be even better if we saw more pokemon that are a little different from the pokemon that you have here. Though these pokemon are nice they all seem like they originate from Nine tails.
    I understand what you're saying! Thanks for your comment. (: Yes, I tend to do mammals when I pick out a pokemon to draw.. just because mammals are always the easiest thing for me, they're basically all I've ever drawn. I am working on trying to expand from that.

Back