• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apocalyptic Dawn (redone)

Roxas358

Nobody's Problem
Years
  • OK, then I'll reserve Drowzee. Again, there was a glitch (my com this time...) and I couldn't post the sign-up.

Years
  • Name: Michael Dwarz (from my fic)

Appearance: 6 ft, dirty blonde hair in a ponytail, glasses. Very Pale. Wears a white tall tee year round. Always has an mp3 earpiece in one ear, in other ear has an earring. The earring is silver. Has a black necklace with an iron design on the end of it. Has Long shorts about halfway from knees to feet.

Region of birth: Veridian City

Personality: Nice and Helpful. See's someone in trouble and helps them. Will fight one of the Teams no problem without hesitation

History: Unknown mysterious past...

Starter: Spoink
    RP sample: Walking in the town one day when out of nowhere he spots Team Rocket attacking an old man. Quickly and Heroicly he jumps into battle and leaves them there speechless at his skills.
    Starter List: Spoink

Last edited:

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
  • Well this looks like an interesting rp for me to jump into on my return but it seems the one I would've liked to have was taken and the author has yet to reply currently but if Tuxedo doesn't want Stunky, I'm cool with popping up a sign up tomorrow as it's quite late at the moment.

Back