• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apple or Orange?

Years
  • Apples! Oranges are nice, but apples are more comfortable for me to eat since I don't have to peel the skin, nor will I get any orange seeds in my mouth ha. I have phases where I eat apples every day for a few weeks. Should probably keep up with that. D:

Years
  • They're probably about the same to me?

Although I'm slightly more likely to go for an apple instead of an orange. Easier to get to, with the possibility of a bit of caramel on the side if I desire. :P

Though there are times when I just want a nice big orange, so.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    apples taste kind of boring too me but oranges are messy and take ages to peel, so neither really. probably more inclined to eat an orange, though.

nundo

Quick! Dance like an eggplant!
    Years
  • Oranges, since they're like people and life. Peel bitter on the outside, but fruit sweet from the inside. #deepshiet

Back