• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apples Or Pears?

Apples Or Pears?

• Apples

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Pears

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • None

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I have never come across someone who has asked me this. You're the first ;3

Anyway, I prefer apples~
    Sometimes when you get pears they're really hard and taste funny.. *shivers*

Years
    Apples are more consistently good, but a really good pear is better than a really good apple. Pears have to be just perfect to be really good. Not too hard, not too ripe... Apples are fine as long as they aren't rotten.

Years
    Eddie Izzard, on pears:
    they're gorgeous little beasts, but they're ripe for half an hour, and you're never there. They're like a rock or they're mush.
    I vote for apples, especially Granny Smith apples. I love the sour taste.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Strawberries omnomnomnomnom

I prefer the texture of pears, but the taste of apples. With pears, the skin doesn't get stuck between your teeth too much. And I'm too lazy to peel them.

Years
    I...have never liked pears in any state whatsoever, they always left such an odd taste in my mouth and it's not really something I'd see myself liking. I thrive on apples, however, I love having them with other fruit in little pots to snack on.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Pears have the undertaste of dirt in my opinion. Apples taste like win mixed with awesome. ^_^

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Mishy. Hates. Pears. On yet another "Mommy tries to sneak new food for her daughter" moves, my mom killed any chance of me liking pears. Yeah, I just try to eat my apple, but noooo. I bit into a pear! Not an apple, no! A. Pear. Blehhh, I hated the taste. She did that with peaches to me too. D: And fish by telling me it was chicken. And fried octopus by telling me it was french fries (I ended up liking that one XD;).

I've always loved apples, and always will. Pears, though, are bad. ;;

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Apples i do not like alot of stuff that is good for you but i do like apples

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh the choices THE CHOICES!!!!

Both of them are sooooo good, I don't want a mental contradiction so stfu ;_;

Rage Gyarados

Master of Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    u have too get a perfect pear to make it good but apples are just all around good so apples

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    Apples are yummilicious!
    I love them. What makes them so great, is that, every apple has it's own distinct taste, texture and juicyness. I love the diversity, and how it's never really the "same"
    Pears are boring, I like them, but they just taste the same. T.T

Back