• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apples Or Pears?

Apples Or Pears?

• Apples

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Pears

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • None

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I love Pears, they have such a unique flavor and you never see it as an artificial flavor which makes it much better. :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Perfect pears beat perfect apples, but average apples beat average pears. Canned pears are good in that fruit cocktail with the cherries and peaches and stuff...
    Granny Smith apples are my favorite. I'm voting apples.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Apples probably, red delicious ones taste really good. Pears just don't do it for me =(

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't like either. Though I eat both in the mornings... so... I guess if I had to choose, probably Apples because I like chewing them? idk. :[

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Although I love the Macintosh apple, I will have to go with pears. Every single apple I have eaten was solid, and the pears are just so much softer and have a much more convenient shape.

Last edited:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Ok this thread, is a little odd. But apples by a long shot, their probably my favourite food.

Years
  • I'd say I prefer pears. Apples are usually too sweet for me (sugar sensitivity). I don't mind how ripe a pear is, just as long as the flesh isn't a rotting brown color and texture. Although I like guava more than all of them, so yeah.

Chelc

Years
  • Apples for sure. 8D I eat one everyday, and they're great with peanut butter or caramel dip. I'm not a huge fan of pears, for whatever reason.

Back