• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Apples to Apples: Pokémon Version (Reboot)

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
Okay, so I was away for a looooooong time, but I'm back. Again. Hopefully, I'm here to stay.

The reason no one has their Pokemon yet is that Hatsune Mika has to pick a special round for us to play. In case she picks the Nuzlocke, for instance, it would make sense to begin right away, and not distribute your 6th Pokemon. (see what I mean? I hope so, I'm not very good at explaining)

And I believe the PM that Epic Hydreigon was referring to is the batch PM that I sent to everyone that had signed up (or tried to) in the original A2A game (the one by Volkner), inviting them over to this one.

So, Hatsune, the stage is yours...
Its the world o: buuyuut

I would like to try the nuzlocke. Seems interesting.

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Nuzlocke it is!

We begin the next time I'm free for 15 consecutive minutes.

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Guys, can someone please take over? I will be gone until about the 20th of April. Well, not entirely gone, but out with no time to continue the game. Shoot me a PM, and I'll get you started as a temporary manager.

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Well, tbh, I am here, but it's temporary. Lack of an internet connection most days, plus lack of all resources (list of current cards and such) means that I can't continue managing until I get back home on the 19th (I had left a one day margin just in case, which is why I said 20th.)

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Okay, I'm back. Here is my To-Do List:

1. Post a new adjective
2. Make a list of new participants
3. PM them their Pokemon
4. Update the rules with a new name-change rule and PM rule
5. Send new participants the stat link
6. Send people their 6th Pokemon.
7. Begin Nuzlocke
8. Review people who have not participated and decide who to boot (if you have participated in at least one of the last 3 rounds, you are safe, don't worry)
9. (Hopefully) find another game manager to work alongside me.

So, as I complete things, I'll strike them off the list. Stay tuned.
And sorry I was away so long.

EDIT 1
New Participants:
>Zorogami
>TheAuraGuardian01
>megaabsol
>Meksal
>Mr. Flix

EDIT 2
Check the rules, they've been updated! New rules are in bold

EDIT 3
Hall of Special has been removed. Winners of special rounds will go into the Hall of Winners, but in italics to highlight the difference.

EDIT 4
I have PMed new participants a link for their Pokemon. Please verify that the link is working.
Existing users have had their lists updated. Please follow the link I PMed you earlier to view the new updates. Also, please PM/VM me if your links are not working.
If anyone does not have a working link, or a link at all, again, please PM/VM me ASAP!

Last edited:

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Okay, I'm now done with points 1-8 on my list. Please check the edits at the end of my last post.

And, as of right now, ROUND 5 IS UNDERWAY! *applause*
The adjective is ADORABLE

Also, rounds 5-8 (both inclusive) will be Nuzlocke rounds. The only difference is that you will not receive a replacement Pokemon after each round, meaning your available choices slowly get cut down from 6 to 3. The winner of Round 8 is considered the winner of the Nuzlocke. Rounds 5-7 will be considered regular rounds, as we cannot have FOUR winners for one event.

In case of any questions, feel free to VM or PM me.

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Oh, another thing. The round ends on May 9th at 12:00 PM GMT

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
Time limit extended by two days due to the low number of participants in this round so far. Also, I sent them a PM. Just in case they forgot.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Cleffa

i mean come on, those underdeveloped, soft horns. Thatt rounded pink body. Awwwwwwww
no wonder i like that line :)

wildjr

Some Random Dude
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
And the winner is...
Spoiler:

The adjective for the next round (Round 6) is: FURRY

This round ends on May 22nd at 12:00 GMT. Since we are in the middle of a Nuzlocke, no Pokemon will be distributed! Whooptie-doo!

Also, Eevee, I will have to send you your Pokemon after the Nuzlocke gets over.

Good Luck, everyone!

Last edited:
Back