• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Approving threads?

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
    i havent been here in a while, but when i tried to post on the strategy boards, it says the thread will be approved by a mod... i thought i followed all the rules, but my thread didnt make it, but others did? i know its just incase someone desides to post something random or offtopic...

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    i havent been here in a while, but when i tried to post on the strategy boards, it says the thread will be approved by a mod... i thought i followed all the rules, but my thread didnt make it, but others did? i know its just incase someone desides to post something random or offtopic...

So what are you asking? If you want your thread approved, just make sure that you read, or reread, the rules of the section and make sure that before you post your thread, that it meets all the requirements. You also might want to try to PM one of the mods from that section, and ask what specifically was wrong with it.

EDIT: Beaten ><

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    So im just whipping up a random team... cause i havent tried too in a while. ill take any suggestions that u give me. and, i have know where to start so i dont know what to put in most of the spaces, soo...

Gallade
    Item:??
    nature:Adamant
    Moves:
    ??
    ??
    ??
    ??

Metagross
    item:??
    nature:???
    moves:
    ??
    ??
    ??
    ??

Raichu
    item:??
    Nature:Naive
    moves:
    Thunderbolt
    Grass knot/??
    ??
    ??

Salemence
    item??
    nature:??
    moves:
    ??
    ??
    ??
    ??

blissey
    item:leftovers
    nature:Calm
    moves:
    aromatherapy
    softboiled
    ??
    ??

Umbreon:
    item??
    nature:bold
    moves:
    ??
    ??
    ??
    ??

and to mention, this is gonna be actually my first team XD maybe some can be taken out. i havent been into strategy until this moment...

then an extra:
    deoxys
    item??
    nature:modest
    moves:
    ??
    ??
    ??
    ??

This does not follow the rules. If you read the rules, you would know that you have to provide more than that. What moves you plan on using, what items, etc. Just throwing a bunch of Pokemon together does not constitute as an legitimate RMT Thread.

Back