• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    But my post would have been too short and spammy, and I'd be a hypocrite for breaking one of my most cherished rules >O so explanation it was.

Personal hygiene is important, John. ;_;

Kylie-chan

Years
    How did you do that, John? I thought I was bad, tripping over thin air. o_O; But I was actually standing at the time.

Poor Jake! ;_; Aww, you ought to get more sleep!!! Sleep's really important ._.; nothing should interfere with that.

+can't speak, as she's been on PC 'til 2 AM before+ XD;

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    How did you do that, John? I thought I was bad, tripping over thin air. o_O; But I was actually standing at the time.

Poor Jake! ;_; Aww, you ought to get more sleep!!! Sleep's really important ._.; nothing should interfere with that.

+can't speak, as she's been on PC 'til 2 AM before+ XD;
    I don't know. I was scooting up, and I fell over. Worst of all my friend was there to witness it. XD

But I've seen him fall alot, so we're good. XD

I've been on PC for a couple of hours now. O_o

Kylie-chan

Years
    XD I was supposed to be talking to these little kids as part of my last primary school's program about older kids educating younger kids or something... and I fell off my chair, and I was already having problems controlling them [+would make a terrible parent/teacher+], and they all laughed. ><; Heck, the other girl talking with me laughed at me when I ended up having to chase these kids that took off on me. oO;

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    XD I was supposed to be talking to these little kids as part of my last primary school's program about older kids educating younger kids or something... and I fell off my chair, and I was already having problems controlling them [+would make a terrible parent/teacher+], and they all laughed. ><; Heck, the other girl talking with me laughed at me when I ended up having to chase these kids that took off on me. oO;
    I would've let them go, and then when they come back throw books or rocks at them. XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    XD! I'd have gotten in trouble. And I'm too gentle for that. [Although I spent all morning fighting with my brother, punching and stuff, so what am I talking about? O_o; In the end I won by twisting his arms around painfully, then digging my nails in. D: He squealed like a pig, too. XDDD] And I couldn't. There was a Year Six kid and a Year One kid ._.;;; I couldn't just let them take off.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    XD! I'd have gotten in trouble. And I'm too gentle for that. [Although I spent all morning fighting with my brother, punching and stuff, so what am I talking about? O_o; In the end I won by twisting his arms around painfully, then digging my nails in. D: He squealed like a pig, too. XDDD] And I couldn't. There was a Year Six kid and a Year One kid ._.;;; I couldn't just let them take off.
    XDDDDD @ your brother. That was probably the most random thing in an on-subject post ever. XD

You have a point...tranquilizers? XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    Probably. XD No amount of punches could make my brother cry, but I can achieve that by biting him, scratching him, or elbowing him. Hmm.

I'm fine, Daegon~ You?

EDIT: Oh, don't give me a tranquiliser gun XD even if someone didn't steal it off me, I'm not to be trusted with weapons =x

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I'm okay...
    Mum stole some of my money to buy my brother some weird pills to keep him awake..
    Sucks.

-EDIT-
    Hello, Kent Colton Rogers

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    Gah, I'm so tired I can't even remember my IT teacher's name, or how to spell my best friend's name. @_@;
    There's this awesome thing called sleeping, have you tried that? XD

Seriously man, if you are tired just go to sleep.

Hi Daegon.

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    And I assume you aren't supporting him?
    Yeah. I'd rather him asleep...

I can't do my stuff with him awake... I'm glad he doesn't know I come on PC. XD

-EDIT--

Good to see you again, Dawg 2005

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Kylie-chan said:
    Hey, which one are you at the moment...? O_o; Daegon or J...string of letters...? +confused+
    JDBDPSX. H.K can't come on to PC. XD

-EDIT-

Well, until the 28th October. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Daegon said:
    Yeah. I'd rather him asleep...

I can't do my stuff with him awake... I'm glad he doesn't know I come on PC. XD

-EDIT--

Good to see you again, Dawg 2005
    You too.

What're you talking about, Kylie? XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    ...oh - it's confusing trying to work out which one you are... I guess it doesn't really matter anymore... I would have known awhile ago because it did matter... meh... I'll miss him, though.

Never mind, John. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back