• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Hey everyone *yawn*. [Just woke up]. I seriously need to abstain from going to sleep at about 4.00 am every weekend >.< It doesn't really benefit me.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Greta said:
    ~Hey everyone *yawn*. [Just woke up]. I seriously need to abstain from going to sleep at about 4.00 am every weekend >.< It doesn't really benefit me.

Ohayo?? XD

Well.. Sleeping at 4am ish alright actually..

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Kylie-chan said:
    I go to sleep at 3 AM or so now XD

Meh sleeping time varies.. It can be anytime from 2am-5am.. I can even give sleeping a miss for a few days..

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Because I'm going soon... in search of any sunshine... that means I'm going outside... yes... outside... it's amazing... but I'm so darn cold I need to find some place warm ><

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Fls4eva said:
    Meh sleeping time varies.. It can be anytime from 2am-5am.. I can even give sleeping a miss for a few days..
    ~I've stayed up all night talking on the phone once XD. Too bad my mother found out at the moment I was intending on going to sleep ;;^^.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Because I'm going soon... in search of any sunshine... that means I'm going outside... yes... outside... it's amazing... but I'm so darn cold I need to find some place warm ><
    Come To Flordia Its Warm...^_^

Fissy And Greta Should Come To...^_^

*hugglez all*

^_^

Kylie-chan

Years
    Phone calls are akin to nightmares for me. I try and keep them as short as possible. I hate the shrill ringing, and I hate talking to people. No one I like ever calls me. [There's few such people who have my number. x: Actually, there's none.]

I hate the heat. XD I just hate this unusual cold.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Phone calls are akin to nightmares for me. I try and keep them as short as possible. I hate the shrill ringing, and I hate talking to people. No one I like ever calls me. [There's few such people who have my number. x: Actually, there's none.]

I hate the heat. XD I just hate this unusual cold.
    ~Hehe, well, I was never really a fan of phone calls but from the moment I started using my cell phone it's all different.

And yeah, I kinda hate heat too >> Even though I tend to enjoy sunny days =D.

Kylie-chan

Years
    I hate sunny days.

I wish that it would be possible and not damaging to the world for it to rain forever and ceaselessly. And not little showers. Big rains, that don't interfere with anything. Like flooding and electricity and disease [cholera and such.]

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~I don't mind rain, storms, or anything. I tend to like it when the weather is all cloudy and rainy. But, we sure need sunny days as well. Maybe not as much, but a decent amount of sunny days.

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Hello, everyone!

So how are you people this fine sunny day?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back