• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    Hmm... I like comedy to. I hate adventure movies. The only adventure movie I could sit though was the 3 hour King Kong remake. xD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu said:
    Hmm... I like comedy to. I hate adventure movies. The only adventure movie I could sit though was the 3 hour King Kong remake. xD
    XD I didn't want to see King Kong. I still don't either. XD

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu

Rather Boring
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2007
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    ya, i hate remakes too. its just using the same idea but put in a little twist. its still the same boring stuff =\
    Pretty much. It's the same with King Kong. Only the graphics are a billion times better in the new one. And there's no twist.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu said:
    Pretty much. It's the same with King Kong. Only the graphics are a billion times better in the new one. And there's no twist.

figures, some of them have twists. ya, the graphics the best part of remakes.

when's the bald lady coming? (shikon no tama XD) i'm bored

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Wow, people left all of a sudden. Poor Ryan. =\

Persona

Banned
    Years
    aragornbird said:

Wow, people left all of a sudden. Poor Ryan. =\

don't leave me! no, you can... i'm gonna eat dinner. maybe i'll be on after that but i still have to do homework, so i'm not sure.

bye

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    figures, some of them have twists. ya, the graphics the best part of remakes.

when's the bald lady coming? (shikon no tama XD) i'm bored
    Bald Lady? XD

I was posting a review and looking around photobucket. XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Bald Lady? XD

I was posting a review and looking around photobucket. XD

ya she's bald.... you know why? the last day of march, i was counting down the time until april and i gave everyone a countdown hat to wear... she refused and she wore a cat one =\ so....she faced the consequences of getting her hair burned! >=) yes... i'm evil XD (she's wearing a wig)

neways,i'm back... HOLY CRAP! =O where is everybody? i never seen these threads so dead. *cries* come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Are the post in this topic all random or do you have a special event every April ? I see serious post and joke post. I don't want get warned so can someone fill me in?

Persona

Banned
    Years
    The Great Saiyaman said:
    Are the post in this topic all random or do you have a special event every April ? I see serious post and joke post. I don't want get warned so can someone fill me in?

its for random posts. you won't get a warning here.. just dont swear or flame other members. talk about anything you want here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back